Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 7.3 for me today.
Hope you feel better as the day goes on @AJLang and your writing course goes well.

Morning everyone. What a night!! Bad stomach most of the night and BG had climbed to 21.6 by midnight with medium ketones. Did a pump cannula change and must have had about ten units of bolus during the night. Now down to 13.6. I feel wrecked but it's the first session of my adult learning writing fiction course this morning....
What a horrible night you had, I hope you feel better soon.
I hope you enjoy your course .

Morning...not a great sleep...often happens when been running at full pace with work...things to do...letters to write...been neglecting some of my 'duties'...paperwork...invoicing...have the chimney sweep coming this morning...excited...looking forward to having a real fire this winter...but cleaning out the grate of a morning is another matter...woke to a 5.6.
Lucky you being able to have a real fire, nothing like it. My last house had one and as the house was so old, I lit it most days. It did need cleaning out every day which was a hassle! I hope you can relax today after the chimney sweep has gone.

Morning everyone. What a night!! Bad stomach most of the night and BG had climbed to 21.6 by midnight with medium ketones. Did a pump cannula change and must have had about ten units of bolus during the night. Now down to 13.6. I feel wrecked but it's the first session of my adult learning writing fiction course this morning....
How dreadful for you and hope you can focus on your course which sounds so interesting but hard when you feeling so ill. I hope you feel better soon.

Good morning . 5.0 today with a virtually flat line.

Good morning 🙂 sorry to hear about your troubles @AJLang I hope you feel better soon! Rather uncomfortable night (note to self buy a lap tray to set tea plate on as mince burns through plate and clothes) have a lovely big blister on my knee :( rather nippy it is too! Anyways 5.8 for me this morning, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x
Good morning Kaylz, great number but not good about the injury. Have a wonderful day.

Morning everyone. Rushing on out early but a better 6.3 this morning after a night with my ankle seemingly in a very painful vice. Never danced so much since my disco days! 😛
I suspect my haematologist might have a bone marrow biopsy in line for me...now that's a definite Eeek! 😱

Lucky you being able to have a real fire, nothing like it. My last house had one and as the house was so old, I lit it most days. It did need cleaning out every day which was a hassle! I hope you can relax today after the chimney sweep has gone.
Shows you how lacking my social life is Jo...excited at a visit from the chimney sweep...the prospect of sitting here with the cat on my lap...in front of a roaring fire...living the high life...but...got to buy a fire guard now and the paraphernalia that goes with it now!

Shows you how lacking my social life is Jo...excited at a visit from the chimney sweep...the prospect of sitting here with the cat on my lap...in front of a roaring fire...living the high life...but...got to buy a fire guard now and the paraphernalia that goes with it now!

Made me laugh Bubbsie. Hope he's a looker! Lol

Morning everyone. Rushing on out early but a better 6.3 this morning after a night with my ankle seemingly in a very painful vice. Never danced so much since my disco days! 😛
I suspect my haematologist might have a bone marrow biopsy in line for me...now that's a definite Eeek! 😱
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...doesn't sound like fun at all Amigo...Eeek...understatement...I'd probably say F***😱😱😱.

Thanks guys I put a plaster over it to stop my pj's rubbing on it but didn't pad it up as much as I'd hoped, might try a dressing over it tonight to pad it up a bit more, wouldn't usually bother but I don't want the top coming off and having my clothes rub at it haha x

Made me laugh Bubbsie. Hope he's a looker! Lol
Well could be Amigo...spoke to him on the phone...sounds like an 'old boy'...still...at my age can't be too fussy...but...just in case he's a bot of a play boy...have Harry on standby to fend him off.

Thanks guys I put a plaster over it to stop my pj's rubbing on it but didn't pad it up as much as I'd hoped, might try a dressing over it tonight to pad it up a bit more, wouldn't usually bother but I don't want the top coming off and having my clothes rub at it haha x
K be careful...once the blister has burst...make sure you clean it...then let the air get to it...have to to let it heal...OUCH again!

K be careful...once the blister has burst...make sure you clean it...then let the air get to it...have to to let it heal...OUCH again!
I know 🙂 not easy to let the air to my knee when its so chilly though! haha x

Well, I made a right pigs ear of this morning. Went to bed a bit higher than normal, because I'd had a very active day and thought I might drop. Didn't, so woke to a horrid 8.9. Shoved my insulin in to stop the normal feet hit the floor rise, checked on my Libre half an hour later, still high, ( I normally wait to have breakfast until it stops rising, and it's usually round about an hour) got distracted, suddenly half an hour after that and I'm in hypo land! Had a fix of jelly baby followed by planned toast, now sitting at a respectable 5.4.
Edit: I should have used a parachute.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I made a right pigs ear of this morning. Went to bed a bit higher than normal, because I'd had a very active day and thought I might drop. Didn't, so woke to a horrid 8.9. Shoved my insulin in to stop the normal feet hit the floor rise, checked on my Libre half an hour later, still high, ( I normally wait to have breakfast until it stops rising, and it's usually round about an hour) got distracted, suddenly half an hour after that and I'm in hypo land! Had a fix of jelly baby followed by planned toast, now sitting at a respectable 5.4.
How horrible for you, your day can only get better! Your mornings do sound difficult to get it right, I find it easy to get distracted too and then have hypo as forgot to eat. You must be relieved to be now at 5.4.

Back