Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 forgot to post yesterday it was 11.3 which I wasn't happy with because it was above my BG target of 5-10mmol & also had no idea why 😡. It was better this morning because it was 7.6 which is within my 5-10mmol target range so I'm happy with that 🙂

G'day all. 6.7 @ 11.03am. Dunno how I'm still in single figures what with living in the PoundBakery since 'only' pre-diabetic diagnosis. :( Sheer stupidity.

Morning...not a great sleep...a whole four and a half hours...shattered...woke to a 5.4

Good morning. Joining you on the 5.4 step Bubbsie. I only managed a couple of hours too. :(

Morning...not a great sleep...a whole four and a half hours...shattered...woke to a 5.4
Hope you can get a wee doze later, and you Ljc

morning all. 8.4 for me so definitely in right direction.

Morning guys joining the not much sleep club tossed and turned for a few hours when I went to bed then the cat woke me up meowing at 6! Anyways 5.1 for me today and hope everyone has a lovely relaxing day! :D x

Resorting to buying new meter as it keeps switching off, and time etc not accurate. I changed battery before. Wonder now how accurate readings are and I have dropped it a few times. Amazon loves me ❤️

Good morning. Joining you on the 5.4 step Bubbsie. I only managed a couple of hours too. :(
Snap...snap Lin...hate it when I don't get enough sleep...hoping for a snooze later this morning...or an energy boost!

Morning all and 4.5, reducing basal, only had numbers in 4's, 5's and low 6's for three days.
On my way soon to Harrogate, six hour train journey which I will enjoy.
Have a good Friday everyone.

Resorting to buying new meter as it keeps switching off, and time etc not accurate. I changed battery before. Wonder now how accurate readings are and I have dropped it a few times. Amazon loves me ❤️
Carol...why not try ringing their customer care...tell them meter not working...I have just done that...got a new meter & extra testing strips for the ones I wasted...my meter had new batteries a few weeks before too...always worth a try.

Morning guys joining the not much sleep club tossed and turned for a few hours when I went to bed then the cat woke me up meowing at 6! Anyways 5.1 for me today and hope everyone has a lovely relaxing day! :D x
That's three of us so far in the not much sleep club K...urghhhhhhhhhhhhh...but...good numbers...suppose we have to be grateful.

Morning all and 4.5, reducing basal, only had numbers in 4's, 5's and low 6's for three days.
On my way soon to Harrogate, six hour train journey which I will enjoy.
Have a good Friday everyone.
Relax...enjoy the scenery...avoid the toffee!

Morning all, its a 7.1 for me today. And the last day in the office for a week as I'm off to Disneyland on Monday!!!

Hope you can get a wee doze later, and you Ljc
Hoping Carol...been writing letters for the last hour or so...enough to make you dose off...hopefully:D.

Back