Group 7-day waking average?

View attachment 4677
I dare not post my waking today as I hang my head in shame 😱 but hope you all have the numbers you're hoping for! Take care folks and have an enjoyable weekend x
My head is hanging with yoursSo I am not posting either. If I stop the evening munching my numbers are better but Och well it's done. Have a good day everyone

Worse or best thing I did, was buy a recliner. Feet up,eyes down and wake up after bed time to drag myself off to bed. Put pj's on early in preparation. Suppose you could say a self fulfilling prophecy lol
Carol...anyone who sits in that chair nods off...I always think I'll have a sit down for five minutes...just five minutes...last night loathe to admit I turned the heating on (I'm a wussy soft southerner:D:D:D.)...just too much...comfy chair...warm...could hear the hum of the TV...according to the fit bit...sound asleep in less than 3 minutes😱.

My head is hanging with yoursSo I am not posting either. If I stop the evening munching my numbers are better but Och well it's done. Have a good day everyone
As you say Carol...its done now...a hiccup...press on...all we can do😉.

Carol...anyone who sits in that chair nods off...I always think I'll have a sit down for five minutes...just five minutes...last night loathe to admit I turned the heating on (I'm a wussy soft southerner:D:D:D.)...just too much...comfy chair...warm...could hear the hum of the TV...according to the fit bit...sound asleep in less than 3 minutes😱.
Busy day doing multi tasks, Glass of rose, bowl of cereal, rubbish on tv, wussy northerner, pj's fluffy dressing gown.and new fluffy slippers, feet up and baked for an hour. Follow by crawl to bed and slept till six am. Recipe for 13.1 this morning

Good morning guys 🙂 just a quick log in on my phone at the moment as have to get it on charge down to 15% battery lol anyways 6.0 for me today and hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Busy day doing multi tasks, Glass of rose, bowl of cereal, rubbish on tv, wussy northerner, pj's fluffy dressing gown.and new fluffy slippers, feet up and baked for an hour. Follow by crawl to bed and slept till six am. Recipe for 13.1 this morning
I blame the 'fluffy slippers' & 'Rubbish TV'...Carol...both loaded with carbs...but...shouldn't say it...sounds great...I'd kill for a bowl of cereal.

Good morning guys 🙂 just a quick log in on my phone at the moment as have to get it on charge down to 15% battery lol anyways 6.0 for me today and hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Well done K😉.

Morning all! It's a far more impressing 5.3 for me today. Talking of falling asleep in chairs, I once bought the most comfortable sofa i've ever sat on. It was called a 'cosy corner' & well, it really was amazingly cosy. I didn't actually go to bed for a week!

You too kaylz

I blame the 'fluffy slippers' & 'Rubbish TV'...Carol...both loaded with carbs...but...shouldn't say it...sounds great...I'd kill for a bowl of cereal.
So did I like it after a tough day and a lovely visit to family

Morning all! It's a far more impressing 5.3 for me today. Talking of falling asleep in chairs, I once bought the most comfortable sofa i've ever sat on. It was called a 'cosy corner' & well, it really was amazingly cosy. I didn't actually go to bed for a week!
Love that. I was having problems sleeping a few months ago so got up, curled up with cosylanket, tv on with mindless repeat and woohoo of to sleep for a while

Morning all. A 4.7 for me this morning.

Oh I know all about mobile phone batteries dying ~ its been happening a lot to mine lately too! Hope you have a lovely day too K ~ good number there x

I've delayed turning on the C/H Bubbs but have to admit these past 3days I've switched it on but not before I first donned a woolly jumper & fluffy cosy-socks ~ even worn a pair of gloves ~ warm scarf ~ then I thought enough is enough and the heating goes on:D The other night I switched on the coal effect gas fire ~ such a lovely warming glow just like a real coal fire but without the mess of cleaning the grate the next day ~ had to get the that in coz I know thats what you'll be doing throughout the winter :D:D:D x

Morning all
Reporting back on duty after a few days away with a 5.4/4.8 on libre.
Have a good day everyone.
Good to see you again khskel & thanks you too ~ nice easy number there too x

Morning all, 6.6 for me today after a bit of a depressing day yesterday. No work for a week for me now. Off to Disneyland Paris Monday.

Morning all, 6.6 for me today after a bit of a depressing day yesterday. No work for a week for me now. Off to Disneyland Paris Monday.
Have a lovely holiday stitch

So glad I'm not the only one finding it cold! Went to bed with my long sleeved pj top on last night! and as the mother is in charge of the ch that wont be switched on for anytime until at least November! :( x

Its the same with me Carol ~ the evenings are the worst ~ confession time ~ I raid the fridge & food cupboard ~ not happy til I feel *full*.🙄 Enjoy your weekend x

Back