Group 7-day waking average?

@Carolg glad to see they've done the decent thing 🙂 I never check in here at this time! Lol, well thank goodness I got paid yesterday that's all I can say! Haha spent nearly £50 on Bruce's anniversary gift the other day and now £33 on a beautiful necklace for my mum's birthday, now what do I buy my granddad for his birthday next month? turning 85, ALL suggestions welcome!!!! Lol :D x

Evenin' all. 7.7 @ 8.15am not bad after my munching on a chocolate covered caramel at midnight! 😱 I've been exceptionally good today though, no choice I was feeling that ill.

What about new slippers for your g'dad? 🙂

@Northie ~ thanks for opening this thread on 21 August 2011 ~ I believe it is worthy a word of congratulations as it has seen 1,000,097 views to date over 1651 pages ~ this is a fantastic achievement and proves there's a great interest here ~ sharing our waking levels with each other I believe encourages each & everyone of us to try just that little bit harder to lower our numbers tho it is appreciated for some this isn't an easy task. It isn't a competition of course but an opportunity to help & advise each other in finding a way to keep our numbers in range where possible. This is what this forum is about ~ without it I dread to think where half of us would be!

Replies have yet a long way to go to match that figure but I'm positive they will reach the million mark one day. So on behalf of myself and the forum members I say thank you and.......Congratulations _ Symbols _ Emoticons.png

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Woke up to 5.0
I've not read any posts yet, so I hope you are all ok.

Morning...good sleep...no rain (yet)...letter done...references written...once I've warmed up...just a little paper work to do...then all those 'niggling' little tasks I know I should have tacked days ago are finished...yessssssssssssssssssssssss...woke to a 5.3.

Morning, hope everyone is ok this morning. 6.6 for me which is better than I thought it would be as yesterday was a bit of a nightmare. I felt like I was a yoyo with the way my levels were all over the place :( But today is another day and I feel more like a mad scientist prepping to do some experiments lol :D

Have a good one folks x

Good morning everyone. 5.5 this morning 🙂 Finding life a bit difficult at the moment...

Good morning everyone. 5.5 this morning 🙂 Finding life a bit difficult at the moment...
{{{HUGS}}} Amanda
hugs.gif

5.3 for me today 🙂

@Northie ~ thanks for opening this thread on 21 August 2011 ~ I believe it is worthy a word of congratulations as it has seen 1,000,097 views to date over 1651 pages ~ this is a fantastic achievement and proves there's a great interest here ~ sharing our waking levels with each other I believe encourages each & everyone of us to try just that little bit harder to lower our numbers tho it is appreciated for some this isn't an easy task. It isn't a competition of course but an opportunity to help & advise each other in finding a way to keep our numbers in range where possible. This is what this forum is about ~ without it I dread to think where half of us would be!

Replies have yet a long way to go to match that figure but I'm positive they will reach the million mark one day. So on behalf of the forum members I say thank you and.......View attachment 4683
Quite remarkable! 😱 🙂 Thanks to all who make this community the friendly, helpful and supportive place it has become 🙂

Morning all, 6.8 for me this morning. Won't be about much for the next week. Off to London later ready to catch the Eurostar over to Disneyland tomorrow morning. So hope you all stay healthy, happy and safe. Good luck with any appointments and hello to any newbies. See you all in a week.

Sending some love and hugs your way Amanda. X

Not surprised Amanda...been such a rough time for you...good numbers...hope today is a better day for you.

Good morning 🙂 @AJLang big hugs being sent your way! 4.9 for me I just can't get this right! Lol hope everyone has a relaxing day ahead! :D x

Have a fab holiday Stitch!

Sending lots of {{hugs}} your way Amanda, and hope things can improve a little for you soon.

A 5.5 for me this morning.

Morning all! Didn't test on waking today. I forgot. But I have been very low carbing these last couple of days to reverse the effects of the apple strudel I had on Thursday. Seems to be working & staying in the 5's. Just over a couple of weeks til my next HbA1c.

Back