Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.6 for me today after a bit of a depressing day yesterday. No work for a week for me now. Off to Disneyland Paris Monday.
Hope you have a great time! and as mentioned in another thread we want to see the Libre usage on the roller coasters! Lol x

Love that. I was having problems sleeping a few months ago so got up, curled up with cosylanket, tv on with mindless repeat and woohoo of to sleep for a while
Done it many times Carol ~ thinking I'll just have an hour or so and that ends up as all night ~ well a lass albeit not a young one anymore ~ needs her sleep:D x

Sorry so many have had a poor night's sleep but can I join the bleary eyed. This perpetual antagonising leg cramp has me up 5 or 6 times a night :(

A 6.9 for me
So sorry to hear your leg cramps are still denying you of sleep Amigo ~ as often said, it must be a nightmare for you as I know you can't take quinine for relief ((((hugs)))) x

Morning all! It's a far more impressing 5.3 for me today. Talking of falling asleep in chairs, I once bought the most comfortable sofa i've ever sat on. It was called a 'cosy corner' & well, it really was amazingly cosy. I didn't actually go to bed for a week!
Marky my bed thinks I've emigrated ~ I've spent many a night on the sofa so much so I'm thinking of buying a sofa-bed ~ snuggle down nice & warm ~ no need for a bedroom ~ I can use that room for storage (I live in the smallest of ground floor homes) x

So sorry to hear your leg cramps are still denying you of sleep Amigo ~ as often said, it must be a nightmare for you as I know you can't take quinine for relief ((((hugs)))) x

Thanks WL, that's very understanding of you. Hope you are keeping well.

A 6.3 for me this morning. Hope everyone attending the Birmingham meet has a lovely time 🙂

Morning all, 6.6 for me today after a bit of a depressing day yesterday. No work for a week for me now. Off to Disneyland Paris Monday.
Enjoy Disney Stitch ~ how many times have you visited disney?

Thanks WL, that's very understanding of you. Hope you are keeping well.

A 6.3 for me this morning. Hope everyone attending the Birmingham meet has a lovely time 🙂
Thank you Amigo ~ I'm getting there slowly ~ you take care now x

Enjoy Disney Stitch ~ how many times have you visited disney?
This will be my 26th visit to Paris. I've done Disney world in Florida once and Disneyland in California twice.

This will be my 26th visit to Paris. I've done Disney world in Florida once and Disneyland in California twice.
Wow thats a lot of trips ~ do you get a free pass in recognition for going so often?:D

Resorting to buying new meter as it keeps switching off, and time etc not accurate. I changed battery before. Wonder now how accurate readings are and I have dropped it a few times. Amazon loves me ❤️

Had one of my meters like that, it kept resetting the date, the readings were still accurate when I compared them against my other meter. Its worth contacting the supplier as it's faulty to see if they will replace it.

Good afternoon everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂. I didn't post yesterday & it was 13.5 & I don't know if it was maybe a bit of a rebound from an earlier hypo of 3.4 or if it might be because I had a bit of a sore throat & blocked nose. This morning it was 5.9 which is within my target range 🙂.

I've been for my flu jab which I was allowed to have even though the sore throat from the last couple of days has now turned into a streaming headcold :(

A good recovery for me with 6.3, found another thing that sends me sky rocketing, not had curry sauce from a chippy in donkeys years and just fancied some. Forgot to do a pre meal check so not 100% sure if levels were running high, around an hour after having some they were 13.2 :(. Going through a phase on struggling to find foods that have some flavor and gone off the routine daily foods. changed brands of bread and touch wood, if like this mornings readings they are spiky but no where near as high with the old bread, 6.3 to 10.3 in a couple of hours, with some of fruit in between.

Wow thats a lot of trips ~ do you get a free pass in recognition for going so often?:D
I wished!!! I do get free upgrades and stuff now though. So not too bad.

Had one of my meters like that, it kept resetting the date, the readings were still accurate when I compared them against my other meter. Its worth contacting the supplier as it's faulty to see if they will replace it.
Hi pav and bubbsie. After emailing home health last night, woopee, they have refunded my money as although out of warranty it should not have gone wonky after 18 months. Thanks both for your advice, would never have thought of contacting them. Great service

Good news, they have refunded your money, I found over the years dealing with the meter suppliers they are good on their c/s. I had new replacement meters a short while ago and within a couple of weeks or so the display cracked on the one of the meters and was replaced with no problems.

Hi pav and bubbsie. After emailing home health last night, woopee, they have refunded my money as although out of warranty it should not have gone wonky after 18 months. Thanks both for your advice, would never have thought of contacting them. Great service
Good result Carol...and great customer service...well done.

I've delayed turning on the C/H Bubbs but have to admit these past 3days I've switched it on but not before I first donned a woolly jumper & fluffy cosy-socks ~ even worn a pair of gloves ~ warm scarf ~ then I thought enough is enough and the heating goes on:D The other night I switched on the coal effect gas fire ~ such a lovely warming glow just like a real coal fire but without the mess of cleaning the grate the next day ~ had to get the that in coz I know thats what you'll be doing throughout the winter :D:D:D x
Had the chimney swept WL...never used it since I moved here...waiting for the fire guard to arrive...then yep...will be lighting that fire...it has a tray underneath to catch the ash/silt...so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Back