Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 @AJLang big hugs being sent your way! 4.9 for me I just can't get this right! Lol hope everyone has a relaxing day ahead! :D x
You're not doing it wrong K...up & down days...we all have those😉.

Good morning everyone. 5.5 this morning 🙂 Finding life a bit difficult at the moment...
Thinking of you Amanda and sending {hugs}

Morning all, 6.8 for me this morning. Won't be about much for the next week. Off to London later ready to catch the Eurostar over to Disneyland tomorrow morning. So hope you all stay healthy, happy and safe. Good luck with any appointments and hello to any newbies. See you all in a week.
Have a lovely holiday stitch

Amanda, I wish this could be areal one
IMG_0090.GIF

Enjoy your holiday Stitch.

Last edited:
What about new slippers for your g'dad? 🙂
Oh hun I wish it was that easy! lol but he has a good few pairs in the wardrobe and he's barely ever in the house anyway! Haha x

Oh hun I wish it was that easy! lol but he has a good few pairs in the wardrobe and he's barely ever in the house anyway! Haha x
Has he got a favourite tipple and you could get a really good vintage bottle?

10.1 for me. Good morning everyone

Morning, hope everyone is ok this morning. 6.6 for me which is better than I thought it would be as yesterday was a bit of a nightmare. I felt like I was a yoyo with the way my levels were all over the place :( But today is another day and I feel more like a mad scientist prepping to do some experiments lol :D

Have a good one folks x
Sorry to hear about yesterday, yo yo days are never fun. I love your attitude, new day as you say and yes it is like you are a scientist experimenting! I hope your levels are more stable today.

Morning...good sleep...no rain (yet)...letter done...references written...once I've warmed up...just a little paper work to do...then all those 'niggling' little tasks I know I should have tacked days ago are finished...yessssssssssssssssssssssss...woke to a 5.3.
Good morning and great you had a better night and have been so productive. Good number too!

Good morning all, 5.2 after a low of 3.1 at 11pm last night owing to two hours of dancing to an amazing band.
Very happy with my number.
On my way soon to Liverpool. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone,
Honestly Jo...you're turning into a right gad about...sounds like a fabulous evening...bit shattered myself now...nothing as exciting...just a couple of miles on the exercise bike (better than nothing)...followed by more excitement later...a long walk with Harry...I know how to 'live it up':D:D:D.

Honestly Jo...you're turning into a right gad about...sounds like a fabulous evening...bit shattered myself now...nothing as exciting...just a couple of miles on the exercise bike (better than nothing)...followed by more excitement later...a long walk with Harry...I know how to 'live it up':D:D:D.
Couple of miles on a exercise bike is brilliant! I am missing breakfast (in a hotel) as think my performance on the dance floor was a wee bit embarrassing! Barefoot and only one who wasn't drinking but I let all inhibitions go. Not a pretty sight but I was happy. 😱:D:D

Has he got a favourite tipple and you could get a really good vintage bottle?
Unfortunately he's not supposed to drink, he still does but I'm not going to encourage it, really stuck for ideas as he's not really in to much x

You're not doing it wrong K...up & down days...we all have those😉.
Just fed up of the bouncing about and not knowing what to do! Tuesday can't come quick enough for me thats for sure! 🙂 x

Couple of miles on a exercise bike is brilliant! I am missing breakfast (in a hotel) as think my performance on the dance floor was a wee bit embarrassing! Barefoot and only one who wasn't drinking but I let all inhibitions go. Not a pretty sight but I was happy. 😱:D:D
I wouldn't worry about it Jo...you had a fabulous time...enjoyed all the effort the Band made...let yourself go...just watch our for the u tube uploads😱😱😱...enjoying the exercise bike...just ordered my first accessory...a good padded gel seat cover...need it...insufficient padding in my rear end...ooh...can't wait for it...no breakfast...are you going to do an uncover exit...in case the other guests spot you & exclaim...'look there she is'...the 'Barefoot Contessa' 😛😛😛.

Back