Group 7-day waking average?

Thank you New-Journey eight units of correction since midnight and it has gone up with mid ketones...

Lol, you're actually the second person to suggest that! I don't have a recent photo though! Plus if I did that my Auntie would have to try and top it with a better one of his other granddaughter! x
Win, win then As he would get 2 nice pictures

Morning...up at 5am...have an earlier than expected visit to the anti-coagulation clinic...antibiotics I had to take last week can play havoc with my INR levels...need to check they haven't gone 'haywire'...if they are balanced...could get another six weeks between appointments...fingers crossed...woke to a 5.7 this morning...hope we all have a good start to the week.
good luck at clinic bubbsie

10.1 for me after 3 hours sleep. Happy Monday everyone

A 4.9 for me today.
I may also have to look at a further reduction in Lantus @New-journey .

Thank you Khskel.

Good luck at the clinic Bubbsie 🙂

Thank you New-Journey eight units of correction since midnight and it has gone up with mid ketones...
Oh no. I hope your levels start behaving themselves now. Could it be your insulin has been compromised.
Take care ok.

Good morning guys 🙂 good luck at the clinic @Bubbsie and @AJLang hope your levels settle soon, 5.4 for me today and only 1 more day to go until I see the consultant, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Morning all. 6.2/5.3 for me after a gentle downwards slope overnight.
Good luck at the clinic @Bubbsie and I hope those levels start subsiding @AJLang
Have a good day everyone.
Thanks khskel.

Good morning guys 🙂 good luck at the clinic @Bubbsie and @AJLang hope your levels settle soon, 5.4 for me today and only 1 more day to go until I see the consultant, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Thanks K...you sound very upbeat this morning...good to see...good luck tomorrow.

10.1 for me after 3 hours sleep. Happy Monday everyone
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carol...one of my pet hates...not enough sleep...hope the day is not too onerous for you...possibly a nap later...not surprised it's 10.1...lack of sleep...enough to make you scream...another day tomorrow.

Thank you Kaylz. I hope that your consultant appointment goes really well x

How frustating for you, hope your levels come down and you feel better.
You're right Jo...yes frustrating...it had been behaving itself...but...one of the consequences of antibiotics...can't complain really...feeling so much better than last week...a little bit inconvenient...just one of those things.

Oh no. I hope your levels start behaving themselves now. Could it be your insulin has been compromised.
Take care ok.
Thanks Lin. I don't think it's the insulin because the levels were great all off yesterday. It's the third time that it's happened during the night in the last week and each time I've also had a very bad tummy - the kind that's good for weight loss 🙂

Thanks K...you sound very upbeat this morning...good to see...good luck tomorrow.
Yes I do SOUND rather upbeat but certainly don't feel it, I just want to go and climb back into bed! haha, so many times in the evening I could just fall asleep in front of the telly then get to bed and I'm wide awake! and thanks will update on here and probably create a thread too x

Back