Group 7-day waking average?

Good luck with your appointment, hope you INR levels are good and then have six weeks before next appointment.
I'm philosophical Jo...felt so unwell last week...feeling so much better now...another appointment TBH is a small price to pay...more inconvenient than anything...another six weeks between appointments would be good...we'll see.

good luck at clinic bubbsie
Thank you Carol...bit like buying a lottery ticket...either you get lucky...or you don't...not much you can do with Warfarin.

@Tally I hope your ok! don't know what went on yesterday afternoon with you but hope it wasn't too bad! x

Good morning 🙂 It's a 4.0 to start the week.

Off for meeting with surgeons to discuss the future of my leg today. Exceedingly worried, I just hope there is a bit of hope to save it. I really don't want to go and would like to run away 🙄

All the best with your levels Bubbsie 🙂

Off for meeting with surgeons to discuss the future of my leg today. Exceedingly worried, I just hope there is a bit of hope to save it. I really don't want to go and would like to run away 🙄

I hope things go well @Flower, I will be thinking of you {{{HUGS}}}

Everything crossed for you @Flower xx

Thinking of you Flower. I so hope that they can save your leg x

Thank you Flower...mine is more an inconvenience...but...such a challenging day for you...yes I can see the temptation to want to run away...the prospect of which decision will it be is so daunting...I'm sure the surgeons will make every effort for you...I am sincerely hoping the news is positive...get back to us when you feel ready...hope you have support today...no doubt you will have on the forum...would be good to have some one with you at the appointment...I know everyone here is routing for you...get back to us when you can...very best of luck for today...Barbara

Good luck today Flower xx

Morning all, 8.0 here, red wine didn't stop the rise today, but I've got a bit of a sniffle, so that may account for it.
Good luck today, Flower, and hugs from me.

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well🙂 it was 9.3 for me this morning so I'm happy with that because it's within my BG target range of 5-10mmol 🙂

Hope you go on ok today @Flower & sending you lots of big {{{{HUGS}}}} & {{{{KISSES}}}}

Sincere best wishes today Flower. Will be thinking of you x

good luck at clinic bubbsie
Didn't quite get the number I needed...levels too high...expected after the antibiotics...reduce dose...back there in two weeks...could have been a lot worse...at one time I was going every couple of days...consider myself fortunate with this mornings results🙂

Afternoon all, very late today as I went for my retinal screening at the UCH this morning, and the blurriness has just worn off. Quite quick, and they said, eyes look fine, we'll send you a letter, see you next year...

And my waking number today was a goodly 5.1. 🙂

I do hope everything went well for you, Flower, belated {{{hugs}}} from me too xxx

Afternoon all, very late today as I went for my retinal screening at the UCH this morning, and the blurriness has just worn off. Quite quick, and they said, eyes look fine, we'll send you a letter, see you next year...

And my waking number today was a goodly 5.1. 🙂

I do hope everything went well for you, Flower, belated {{{hugs}}} from me too xxx
Fab news

6.9 @ 7.34am.

Hope everything went well Flower.

@Flower
thinkin-bout-you-bear.gif

Its about time your luck changed so I truly hope your Surgeon gave you some positive news today. Take care hun (((Hugs))) xxx

Forgot to say re hamster stress. Mum fell on the hamster cage and it broke it a little bit. Mum was okay. Hamster got out. Agh. Stress. :D

Back