Group 7-day waking average?

No selfies of your bum in front of the fire please. Anyone remember the days of bum warming at the fire, and fire tartan legs?
Cheeky (pun intended)...made me laugh...no...absolutely no selfies...certainly not before breakfast...besides be lucky to get anywhere near it with 'Phat Boy'.:D:D:D.

Good morning all, so busy here preparing for another day in a school I almost forgot my numbers. 5.6 and that is after a meal out last night in which I had no idea how many carbs I was eating! Spanish tapas and was delicious! Home late tonight and can't wait.
Have a good day everyone.

Good morning all, so busy here preparing for another day in a school I almost forgot my numbers. 5.6 and that is after a meal out last night in which I had no idea how many carbs I was eating! Spanish tapas and was delicious! Home late tonight and can't wait.
Ooh...good score Jo...and work too...sounds like things are on the up...may that continue (apart from your numbers of course).😛.

Forgot to say re hamster stress. Mum fell on the hamster cage and it broke it a little bit. Mum was okay. Hamster got out. Agh. Stress. :D
Little Hammy gave you the run around I see! 😱 and at the same time you did some exercise!!! :D:D:D well done!:D

You did well there Jo considering ~ now you know you can dine out again without any consequences:D

Good luck...hope you've noted all the points you need to raise with the consultant (yes...me nagging again K)...you'll be fine🙂.
Yes 2 sheets of questions, 2 blank sheets of paper and a fresh pen all packed in the bag already! Raring to go and I don't get the bus till 2:20! Lol x

Morning all. 4.2 here which I'm happy with after a hypo at 11pm.

@Kaylz good luck today

Afternoon in hospital again for me today - wish I did have to go so often!
Thank you 🙂 hope all goes well for you today (sorry if I've missed what your in for!) but good luck anyway! 🙂 x

Yes 2 sheets of questions, 2 blank sheets of paper and a fresh pen all packed in the bag already! Raring to go and I don't get the bus till 2:20! Lol x
Good to see you're organised in prep for your appointment K. Before you go into the Consulting room take a slow deep breath......hold .....exhale slowly ....aand ......relax:D repeat for good measure!:Dgood luck x

Good to see you're organised in prep for your appointment K. Before you go into the Consulting room take a slow deep breath......hold .....exhale slowly ....aand ......relax:D repeat for good measure!:Dgood luck x
Will do! Thanks! :D xx

@Kaylz good luck today

Good luck Grainger🙂.

I remember my mum's corned beef legs 😱🙂
Love an open fire, nothing to beats it However as a youngster one of my jobs was to clean the grate and lay the fire in the morning so it was ready to light for in the evening. I absolutely hated that job.

@Kaylz good luck today

I hope your appointment goes well.

Back