Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning guys 🙂 @Tally good luck at your appointment today! Twas a 4.7 for me this morning :( have a fab day folks! :D x

can't believe it. Eaten well today and BG 7.8 before tea. Will be interested to see in 2 hours. Had pasta(light on amount) mushrooms, garlic, green beans, creamed freche and st agar cheese. Mmmm, yummy but quite salty. Fruit tea and feet up to watch tv. Recipe for zzzz. Hope everyone has had a good day
Great numbers Carol...can't remember when I last had pasta?

Morning all. 5.9/5.8 for me.
All this talk of fires has reminded me I need to get my rods and brush out and sweep our chimney.
Have a good day everyone.
Had mine swept last week khskel...I'd be dangerous with a set of rods & brushes😱.

Morning all. A 5.3 for me today.

Great numbers Carol...can't remember when I last had pasta?
Not that great after although just a wee drop pasta. Got to get a grip

9.5 this morning. Half way through the week and tired already. Have a good day all

Morning everyone, 6.2 for me today which I'm pleased with as I was sitting at 5.3 before bed so had to have a couple of biscuits last night. Off to my first consultant appointment today 🙂
Have a good day folks x
Good luck Tally and hope he/she congrats you with how well you are managing everything as well as giving you the support you need. 🙂

Morning everyone, 6.2 for me today which I'm pleased with as I was sitting at 5.3 before bed so had to have a couple of biscuits last night. Off to my first consultant appointment today 🙂
Have a good day folks x
I hope your appointment goes well

9.5 this morning. Half way through the week and tired already. Have a good day all
Know that feeling Carol...just savour the thought the weekend is only two days away😉.

Great number again and hope if work calls you, you have a good day.
Trying hard Jo...my favourite test coming up soon...waiting for that call...how my work goes...mostly reactive...good day to you too!

Good morning all and 4.9, so happy to be home and back in my own bed.
Wishign you a good day.
Nothing like getting home...always try to get back here after work...even if it is a lengthy drive...nothing like being in your own environment...even if I only manage a couple of hours sleep...rather that than an hotel bedroom...although if it were Claridges ...might reconsider...not much chance of that:D:D:D.

Not that great after although just a wee drop pasta. Got to get a grip
Its not too bad Carol...considering the pasta...at least you can identify the spike?...so can allow for that.

Nothing like getting home...always try to get back here after work...even if it is a lengthy drive...nothing like being in your own environment...even if I only manage a couple of hours sleep...rather that than an hotel bedroom...although if it were Claridges ...might reconsider...not much chance of that:D:D:D.
Agree! the next three weeks I am away so much and then two weeks in USA! Going to appreciate every moment at home, I just love my bed and my little home :D

Morning all. 8.3 here... hmmm!

17.4 for me this morning...DP again. Sigh!

Good afternoon folks ~ well not so good as it's persistently here and has been for hours ~ just what we needed NOT ~ after the recent heavy downpours!

___ days of the week wednesday hump day wednesday quotes happy wednesday.jpg

Ooops forgot to post my waking!
5.7 at 07.11am. Nice surprise ~ back in the 5's again:D
Take care folks and enjoy the remainder of the afternoon x

Last edited:
Back