Group 7-day waking average?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww...an awful job Lin...but...so worth it...lit the fire...Harry plonked himself in front of it...I sat down watching it...just for a few minutes (well that was the plan)...fell fast asleep...woke up at 1am...might save it for the weekends.
The thing is Bubbs ~ will Harry move over for Churchill when he wants to warm his derriere?!😉 Or is that when the fun begins?:D x

Cleaned the grate for the first time yesterday...urghhhhhhhhhh...no idea how I made such a hash of it...soot all over the hearth...possibly a little too enthusiastic😱.
Bubbs ~ hope you were wearing your rubber gloves to save your delicate hands from cinder damage!!🙄 x

Good morning. Am happy with 5.9 after a 2.9 at midnight that just didn't want to give up.
Flu jab day today, I hope it works this year.
Good luck with your flu jab Lin ~ mine's coming up next month x

Reactions: Ljc
Morning everyone, 6.2 for me today which I'm pleased with as I was sitting at 5.3 before bed so had to have a couple of biscuits last night. Off to my first consultant appointment today 🙂
Have a good day folks x
Hope your appointment with Consultant went/or will go as you would like it to Tally ~ anxious time no doubt ~ please update us as and when x

Morning all. 5.9/5.8 for me.
All this talk of fires has reminded me I need to get my rods and brush out and sweep our chimney.
Have a good day everyone.
Good for you kshkel ~ fancy coming round to mine to sweep the chimney when you're done ~ it needs a good overhaul, not been done for years! x

G'day y'all. 6.5 @ 6.39am. Pleased with that really after a carby tea yesterday. On the Contour that would be 5.5! Possibly. 🙂 I prefer the Codefree though it keeps going off, do you think it needs a new battery? What kind of battery? Agh, I'll have to take the back off and I'm death to inanimate objects.

Agree! the next three weeks I am away so much and then two weeks in USA! Going to appreciate every moment at home, I just love my bed and my little home :D
Do you ever get a break Jo ~ you seem to have been 'on the road' for some time now ~ hope you manage to have time for yourself to exercise your shoulder x

G'day y'all. 6.5 @ 6.39am. Pleased with that really after a carby tea yesterday. On the Contour that would be 5.5! Possibly. 🙂 I prefer the Codefree though it keeps going off, do you think it needs a new battery? What kind of battery? Agh, I'll have to take the back off and I'm death to inanimate objects.
Nice number there Ditto ~ can you not return the meter to wherever you obtained it to ask for a replacement? I wouldn't know if we can change the batteries ourselves. Maybe someone else can advise you on this. Take care x

So pleased your appointment went well Tally ~ thanks for updating us, take care now x

Good afternoon everybody hope you're all keeping well🙂 it was 9.9 for me yesterday morning so within my 5-10mmol target range & 13.2 this morning but no idea why

Good afternoon everybody hope you're all keeping well🙂 it was 9.9 for me yesterday morning so within my 5-10mmol target range & 13.2 this morning but no idea why
Ooops! Sounds like you had a visit from our DF 😱 she's been pretty scarce lately ~ she must have escaped from @Northerner's clutches ~ he did dig a hole & bury her there ~ maybe it wasnt deep enough!!!
Hope your numbers improve soon ~ such a nuisance & worry not knowing why they elevate. Take care x

Last edited:
Ooops forgot to post my waking!
5.7 at 07.11am. Nice surprise ~ back in the 5's again:D
Take care folks and enjoy the remainder of the afternoon x
Good going WL.

I substitute pasta with cauliflower rice ~ not quite the same but used to it now! x
Tried that WL...always hated cauliflower...sadly hated the cauliflower rice too:D.

Ditto you'll be fine...there's no one clumsier than me...I managed to change the batteries on mine...it's working fine.

Back