Group 7-day waking average?

Hope your appointment with Consultant went/or will go as you would like it to Tally ~ anxious time no doubt ~ please update us as and when x
The man who swept mine only charged £38...covered everything up...got so much rubbish out...then cleaned & hoovered everything up...thought that was an absolute bargain.

Bubbs ~ hope you were wearing your rubber gloves to save your delicate hands from cinder damage!!🙄 x
Nope no gloves...rarely use them...didn't take too long.

The thing is Bubbs ~ will Harry move over for Churchill when he wants to warm his derriere?!😉 Or is that when the fun begins?:D x
Harry won't move for anything...and poor Churchill is confused by the fire...keeps looking...but as soon as it crackles...he's off!

Morning...didn't get home until after 8pm yesterday...just time for some food...light the fire...shattered...quick sit down...woke up at midnight...off to bed...not up until 6am...result...coffee time...woke to a 5.7

Morning folks.🙂 5.1 here.😛

Looks like I brought the rain with me from the UK.🙄

Yesterday, I met my first fellow diabetic on the ferry to Santander - I jabbed, she jabbed, we both said "Ooooh. You're the first diabetic I've ever met."😛

Good morning lovelies 🙂 cant believe me and Bruce have been together 8 years today! 😱 LOL, I have presents to open that he told me to get on with but I'm not going to open them till he gets home from work so he can open his at the same time 🙂 pitch black and peeing it down here and of course as the mother is totally against lights it's a good job I know my way around a keyboard! Haha, anyways 5.2 for me today :D, have a lovely day folks! :D xx

Good morning lovelies 🙂 cant believe me and Bruce have been together 8 years today! 😱 LOL, I have presents to open that he told me to get on with but I'm not going to open them till he gets home from work so he can open his at the same time 🙂 pitch black and peeing it down here and of course as the mother is totally against lights it's a good job I know my way around a keyboard! Haha, anyways 5.2 for me today :D, have a lovely day folks! :D xx
Happy anniversary and a HS as well, amazing start for you! Enjoy your special day. Will you two go out and celebrate tonight? 🙂

Happy anniversary and a HS as well, amazing start for you! Enjoy your special day. Will you two go out and celebrate tonight? 🙂
Thank you 🙂 Unfortunately no we wont be going out, cant really afford it, things are quiet at his work at the moment and there's not really anywhere to go here :( x

A HS for your 'anniversary', nice one Kaylz! 😛

Well done on HS and congrats on your 8th year anniversary X

Back