Group 7-day waking average?

Tried that WL...always hated cauliflower...sadly hated the cauliflower rice too:D.
Tho I like cauliflower I dont really enjoy cauliflower rice Bubbs ~ I'd rather have spaghetti ~ which if I'm honest I do have occasionaly ~ only occasionally mind! x

Good morning lovelies 🙂 cant believe me and Bruce have been together 8 years today! 😱 LOL, I have presents to open that he told me to get on with but I'm not going to open them till he gets home from work so he can open his at the same time 🙂 pitch black and peeing it down here and of course as the mother is totally against lights it's a good job I know my way around a keyboard! Haha, anyways 5.2 for me today :D, have a lovely day folks! :D xx
Congratulations Kaylz & Bruce x
8 years anniversary Stock Photos, Images, _ Pictures ___.jpg

Good morning lovelies 🙂 cant believe me and Bruce have been together 8 years today! 😱 LOL, I have presents to open that he told me to get on with but I'm not going to open them till he gets home from work so he can open his at the same time 🙂 pitch black and peeing it down here and of course as the mother is totally against lights it's a good job I know my way around a keyboard! Haha, anyways 5.2 for me today :D, have a lovely day folks! :D xx
Well done on your house special K x
Page 2 _ Congratulations _ Animated Glitter Gif Images(1).gif

@wirralass thanks 🙂 just had a call from the dietician, she defo thinks its the extra support from the psychology department I'm needing, she's booked me in for an appointment on the 17th October as that's when I'm back at the DSN after my libre trial x

@Kaylz . Congratulations.

Last edited:
@wirralass thanks 🙂 just had a call from the dietician, she defo thinks its the extra support from the psychology department I'm needing, she's booked me in for an appointment on the 17th October as that's when I'm back at the DSN after my libre trial x
This is great news Kaylz ~ really pleased for you that someone at last has recognised what type of support you need ~ and not before time eh? Wondering if your Consultant played a part in this for you to receive the call so soon from Dietician. Hope so, it would show that he too recognised which 'department' of support you need xx

Last edited:
Afternoon I’m late on parade today 6.7.

That’s good news @Kaylz

Reactions: Ljc
This is great news Kaylz ~ really pleased for you that someone at last has recognised what type of support you need ~ and not before time eh? Wondering if your Consultant played a part in this for you to receive the call from Dietician. Hope so, it would show that he too recognised which 'department' of support you need xx
I don't think so as she said the last time she phoned she'd keep in touch, I can phone her anytime anyway 🙂 x

Ooops! Sounds like you had a visit from our DF 😱 she's been pretty scarce lately ~ she must have escaped from @Northerner's clutches ~ he did dig a hole & buried her there ~ maybe it wasnt deep enough!!!
Hope your numbers improve soon ~ such a nuisance & worry not knowing why they elevate. Take care x

Yes @wirralass I think our dearest DF must've visited me but I'm glad to day that she soon disappeared 🙂. Thank you & you too x

It's a late post today ~ Good evening everybody hope you're all keeping well & have all had a good day 🙂 it was 8.7 for me this morning so I'm happy with that because it's within my BG target range 🙂

Tho I like cauliflower I dont really enjoy cauliflower rice Bubbs ~ I'd rather have spaghetti ~ which if I'm honest I do have occasionaly ~ only occasionally mind! x
I miss spaghetti WL...never liked Cauli...did try the cauliflower rice...even with a strong curry couldn't disguise it:(.

Morning...shattered...full on day at work yesterday...expecting the same today...and possibly over the weekend...not going to complain if it's quiet next week...will be in need of it😱😱😱...woke to a 5.5.

Last edited:
Sorry no waking bgl today ~ can't believe I've mislaid my meter ~ searched & searched ~ and I did return it to its rightful place yesterday ~ Erm...I think!!!
View attachment 4723
Oh what a pain WL...I do that with most of my important things...always write with an ink pen...keep them in a box...which disappeared...couldn't find them....had to replace...cost me a small fortune...then...found the original one under the sofa...now have five in total...should last me until l'm about 95...unless of course l lose them again.

Back