Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a good day.
Went to bed on 5.6 woke up on 7.1 and it's still rising

@Kaylz i hope your appointment goes well today
IMG_0458.GIF

Afternoon all, very late today as I went for my retinal screening at the UCH this morning, and the blurriness has just worn off. Quite quick, and they said, eyes look fine, we'll send you a letter, see you next year...

And my waking number today was a goodly 5.1. 🙂

I do hope everything went well for you, Flower, belated {{{hugs}}} from me too xxx
Good scores for both PM.🙂.

Forgot to say re hamster stress. Mum fell on the hamster cage and it broke it a little bit. Mum was okay. Hamster got out. Agh. Stress. :D
Well thank goodness for that Ditto!

Morning all

@Kaylz best of luck today lovely, hope everything goes well x

Woke up to 6.3 which I am happy with after a successful day of experimenting yesterday (curse you honeymoon period and your wacky effects on meo_O)

Have a good one folks

Morning...good sleep...not up until 6am...lovely evening...finally lit the fire last night...enjoying it until 'Phat Boy' Harry monopolised it...and refused to move...good luck to @Kaylz with your appointment.
21742915_1983986968516803_369530211100219517_n (2).jpg

@Bubbsie that fire looks fab, and I don't blame Harry for getting comfy, I miss having a coal fire it was the absolute best on miserable days to curl up in front of it

@Bubbsie that fire looks fab, and I don't blame Harry for getting comfy, I miss having a coal fire it was the absolute best on miserable days to curl up in front of it
Tally this is the first time we've used it since moving here almost four years ago...seemed like an awful fuss getting chimney swept etc...finally got it done last week...so enjoyed it...Harry enjoyed it more...haven't sat in front of a coal fire for years...so relaxing fell asleep for a couple of hours...before dragging myself off to bed!

Idiot...forgot to say woke to a 5.2

Wow good morning guys 🙂 thanks for all the well wishes made me smile and feel good 🙂 lol anyways a 5.0 for me today, hope everyone has a fab day! :D and will be back with an update this evening 🙂 thank again my lovelies 🙂 x

Morning...good sleep...not up until 6am...lovely evening...finally lit the fire last night...enjoying it until 'Phat Boy' Harry monopolised it...and refused to move...good luck to @Kaylz with your appointment.
View attachment 4696
Bubbsie ~ there's nowt better than a coal or log fire to warm your ~ oops sorry Harry's bum on these chilly Autumnal evenings:D x

Bubbsie ~ there's nowt better than a coal or log fire to warm your ~ oops sorry Harry's bum warm on these chilly Autumnal evenings:D x
Absolutely right WL...and Harrys bum is bigger than mine:D:D:D...so he needs to be right at the front...bless him.

Wow good morning guys 🙂 thanks for all the well wishes made me smile and feel good 🙂 lol anyways a 5.0 for me today, hope everyone has a fab day! :D and will be back with an update this evening 🙂 thank again my lovelies 🙂 x
Thinking of you @Kaylz today and hope you will get the support and help you need! Everything crossed for a successful appointment. 🙂

Morning all. A 5.3 this misty morning.

Morning all

@Kaylz best of luck today lovely, hope everything goes well x

Woke up to 6.3 which I am happy with after a successful day of experimenting yesterday (curse you honeymoon period and your wacky effects on meo_O)

Have a good one folks
Good to hear your experimenting worked! I hope today is good for you too

Absolutely right WL...and Harrys bum is bigger than mine:D:D:D...so he needs to be right at the front...bless him.
No selfies of your bum in front of the fire please. Anyone remember the days of bum warming at the fire, and fire tartan legs?

Good luck...hope you've noted all the points you need to raise with the consultant (yes...me nagging again K)...you'll be fine🙂.

Back