Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.0 for me combined with nausea and a delightful headache.... sorry for whining but this pregnancy is literally kicking my arse!

Have a fabulous Wednesday all
I am liking your excellent number but not the nausea and headache. Hope you feel better soon. You can definitely 'whine' as much as you like!

Morning from chilly, wet Swansea.🙂 12.8 here...ouch!

Been away in Bristol and London, so this is the tail-end of carb-counting by eye for 5 days. Getting better at it, but glad to be back at my mum's and near a set of scales.😛

Happy Wed ev1.:D

Morning all, a 7.4 for me today. Time to have a clear out at work as we are due to move to a different office building in 2 and a half weeks time (and Im on holiday next week!). Its amazing how much stuff you keep hold of over the years!

Haven't got a good word to say about airports Amigo...at one last week working...got 'stung' £52.00 for parking...hope the holiday leaves you rested...energised...ready to give that DF a real good kicking.

Hell £52 Bubbsie, that's evil! 😡 The overpriced drinks and snacks are extortionate enough!

Still trying to stabilise my morning numbers which are higher than I'd like. 7.2 this morning. It's 13 months since I had a Hba1c but the surgery seem in no hurry to call me in. Expecting a slight increase on last time.

Not sure about energised...we never got to bed before 2am and the first night when we met up with everyone, it was 4.30! I need a rest! :D

Morning all! 5.4 for me today.🙂

Hell £52 Bubbsie, that's evil! 😡 The overpriced drinks and snacks are extortionate enough!

Still trying to stabilise my morning numbers which are higher than I'd like. 7.2 this morning. It's 13 months since I had a Hba1c but the surgery seem in no hurry to call me in. Expecting a slight increase on last time.

Not sure about energised...we never got to bed before 2am and the first night when we met up with everyone, it was 4.30! I need a rest! :D
Outrageous charges Amigo...no choice but to pay them...need to have my car since I never know what time I will finish when tackling these jobs...can't rely on public transport...2am and 04:30 to bed...sounds like you may need another holiday to recover from this one...now there's a thought:D:D:D.

View attachment 4673
Good morning folks ~ just heard a huge clap of thunder and if it doesnt stop raining my joints will go rusty! 😡
5.6 for me at 04.32hrs.
Morning WL...ooh that coffee looks so inviting...snap...5.6 here...hope you enjoyed your break...good to have you back🙂🙂🙂...feel your pain with the rain/joints...mine creak so much...often feel as if they have packed up and moved away...have a good day.

Morning...not a great sleep...often happens when been running at full pace with work...things to do...letters to write...been neglecting some of my 'duties'...paperwork...invoicing...have the chimney sweep coming this morning...excited...looking forward to having a real fire this winter...but cleaning out the grate of a morning is another matter...woke to a 5.6.

Morning everyone. What a night!! Bad stomach most of the night and BG had climbed to 21.6 by midnight with medium ketones. Did a pump cannula change and must have had about ten units of bolus during the night. Now down to 13.6. I feel wrecked but it's the first session of my adult learning writing fiction course this morning....

Good morning 🙂 sorry to hear about your troubles @AJLang I hope you feel better soon! Rather uncomfortable night (note to self buy a lap tray to set tea plate on as mince burns through plate and clothes) have a lovely big blister on my knee :( rather nippy it is too! Anyways 5.8 for me this morning, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x

Morning all. 4.9 for me this morning.

Morning everyone. What a night!! Bad stomach most of the night and BG had climbed to 21.6 by midnight with medium ketones. Did a pump cannula change and must have had about ten units of bolus during the night. Now down to 13.6. I feel wrecked but it's the first session of my adult learning writing fiction course this morning....
Sounds like an awful night AJ...not surprised you feel wrecked...hope that stomach settles down... you're able to focus on your course today & get those levels balanced.

Morning everyone. 7.6 for me this morning after sleeping all night. Have a good day all

Morning everyone. 7.6 for me this morning after sleeping all night. Have a good day all
Good number Carol...and a full nights sleep...now...you're spoiling yourself:D:D:D.

Good morning 🙂 sorry to hear about your troubles @AJLang I hope you feel better soon! Rather uncomfortable night (note to self buy a lap tray to set tea plate on as mince burns through plate and clothes) have a lovely big blister on my knee :( rather nippy it is too! Anyways 5.8 for me this morning, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x
Ouch!...good number despite the injury!

And not even the weekend bubbsie

Back