Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 8.0 for me this morning 🙂 happy with that because it's within my BG target range.

Back from my holiday (in case anyone noticed I was missing!) :D

The big D kept reasonably stable despite the extreme heat and excesses (and rotten mozzie bites!). Had a fantastic time but feel knackered now and the journey took its toll on my joints.

Hope all are well, I've been following from afar! 😛
Glad you had a fantastic time, and hope you have time to recover from the journey.

Glad you had a fantastic time, and hope you have time to recover from the journey.

A not unexpected 7.3 for me this morning after a day of airport food and a late Indian meal because I was too tired to cook. Airports haven't discovered low carb alternatives yet it seems! 🙄 Was 5.3 when I got home so it obviously didn't do too much harm.

17.7 for me this morning..DP is kicking my butt atm! Been kicking and screaming about getting a pump for the last 7 months so hopefully that will come through (eventually)!

Morning...difficult to sleep with the noise from 'Aileen'...certainly not going to complain in the wake of hurricane 'Irma'...just grateful the roof stayed on...woke to a 6.1...slightly high for me...not going to complain about that either...after a week of antibiotics/painkillers...consider myself fortunate...still time to get back on track before the impending HbA1c...so very limited carbs between now & the end of the month...hope everyone fares well with the storm...have a good day...keep safe.

Morning, 7.2 for me today, happy with that as I was low before bed and had a biscuit to see me through the night. Off to my first retinopathy appointment this morning at the very precise time of 9.19am o_O

Have a good day everyone and be safe if you're where Aileen is due to arrive

Good morning. I trust everyone affected by storm Aileen is safe and well.
After 4 dextrose energy and a gingernut before bed I'm happy to wake on
6.4 but my graph 😱 shows I over treated it
image.jpg

Morning, 7.2 for me today, happy with that as I was low before bed and had a biscuit to see me through the night. Off to my first retinopathy appointment this morning at the very precise time of 9.19am o_O

9.19...that is precise...made me laugh...good luck!

A not unexpected 7.3 for me this morning after a day of airport food and a late Indian meal because I was too tired to cook. Airports haven't discovered low carb alternatives yet it seems! 🙄 Was 5.3 when I got home so it obviously didn't do too much harm.
Haven't got a good word to say about airports Amigo...at one last week working...got 'stung' £52.00 for parking...hope the holiday leaves you rested...energised...ready to give that DF a real good kicking.

Great number. Good luck with your appointment at that very precise time! :D

Good luck with your appointment. I hope they keep to their time lol.

Morning all. A 5.4 on this blustery morning.

Morning guys 🙂 well yesterday was a wasted trip to the jewellers went to 2 in the other town one of them had 3 men's chains none of which I liked and the other had no men's jewellery at all! Amazon it is then! Haha, anyways 5.3 for me today, wrap up warm and have a nice day folks! :D x

Morning all. 6.0 for me combined with nausea and a delightful headache.... sorry for whining but this pregnancy is literally kicking my arse!

Have a fabulous Wednesday all

Back