Group 7-day waking average?

Hope you have a good appointment, oh if they show you or talk about the eatwell guide/plate, my suggestion is to run away.

I got shown that at the first appointment I had with the nutritionist, but she did say it was a suggestion and she encouraged me to try different things to find what worked best for me 🙂

Good Morning all 6.6 for me today 🙂 I'm off to the hospital today to quiz the nutritionist 🙄

Have a good day everyone
Good luck with the nutritionist, hope you get some good advice. It will be interesting to hear what you are told.

Morning folks. It's a 5.1 for me today.

Good morning guys 🙂 rather chilly today and I've got to head out this morning :( lol anyways 5.8 for me and hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Morning. 12.1 for me but seriously stressed since friday. Levels are mainly coming down, but now need to leave stresses behind and get on with food choices. Have a good day all

Morning folks. It's a 5.1 for me today.
Snap! 5.1 for me as well 🙂

Morning. 12.1 for me but seriously stressed since friday. Levels are mainly coming down, but now need to leave stresses behind and get on with food choices. Have a good day all
Hope you have a good day @Carolg, and that things calm down for you {{{HUGS}}}

Sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time, hope you feel better. Sending you hugs

Thanks new journey. Yesterday was tough, but decided what action to take, and am being supported. What's the saying about non carborundum ?
Smile and remember the important things

Morning all, 7.3 here, but unusually, not a dawn rise, I overtreated a hypo last night ( one of those where you drop fast and start eating the kitchen cupboards) went to bed on a 10.1, dropped to 7.2 by 2 am and stayed there for the rest of the night. Mind you, I'm 8.8 now, just because I got out of bed to go to the loo!

Snap! 5.1 for me as well 🙂

Hope you have a good day @Carolg, and that things calm down for you {{{HUGS}}}
Thanks Alan, one good thing is the support network around me, and also my ability in older age to accept the support. (And give it to others)

Morning all, 7.3 here, but unusually, not a dawn rise, I overtreated a hypo last night ( one of those where you drop fast and start eating the kitchen cupboards) went to bed on a 10.1, dropped to 7.2 by 2 am and stayed there for the rest of the night. Mind you, I'm 8.8 now, just because I got out of bed to go to the loo!
See that drafted loo, causes all sorts of problems

Thanks new journey. Yesterday was tough, but decided what action to take, and am being supported. What's the saying about non carborundum ?
Smile and remember the important things
That's great you have the support and decided what action to take. May today be easier and full of smiles.

Good morning all, hope you have a lovely day. I can't measure due to I've run out again, but have ordered some off ebay, I'm sure they've gone up, 8quid seems such a lot. :( Got to be done though. My sister says I'm obsessed, she said just measure once a day. They don't measure at all, all three of them. :( I've give over nagging. 🙄

Morning...had to dash off up North to work yesterday...finally got home at 1am...no real food apart from breakfast...survived on a diet of mini kitkats...some toast before bed...urghhh...feel wrecked...woke to a surprising 5.5...not going to work today!...good walk with Harry...then feet up!

Back from my holiday (in case anyone noticed I was missing!) :D

The big D kept reasonably stable despite the extreme heat and excesses (and rotten mozzie bites!). Had a fantastic time but feel knackered now and the journey took its toll on my joints.

Hope all are well, I've been following from afar! 😛

Morning all! Another rare waking test for me delivered a 5.3.🙂 Welcome back, @Amigo . Glad you had a good time.

Back