Group 7-day waking average?

Good evening all, 6.6 @ 8.25am.

Morning...reasonable sleep last night after a full on day at work...feeling much better...although still taking the antibiotics/pain killers...woke to a surprising 5.2..phew...that's a relief.

Morning all. It's a 5.6 this autumnal morning with a flat line all night.

Good morning. 6.6 today.
Hope you all have a good day.

Morning all. A rather surprising 4.8 for me, considering I was 11.2 at bed time thanks to overcooking a hypo. Hell of a drop without a correction. Interesting this diabetes lark.
Have a good day everyone.

Good morning all 🙂 It's a 9.4 for me after a 3.0 in the night- reversing the trend!

Off for blood tests for upcoming eye operation. How does my blood sugar know to misbehave when I really need it to be in range ?o_O The selection box of diabetes strikes again! 🙄

Morning all, a 7.4 for me today. 1 week left at work then I'm off on holiday again. Cant wait.

Good morning everyone 🙂 5.6 here, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x

Afternoon 🙂Yeah my head is loads better thanks, but I'm still struggling with my post lunch plummet in levels 😡
Glad your head is better but post lunch doesn't sound good, can you take less rapid with your lunch or ask your nurse? I hope today is better.

Good morning all 4.9 and wishing it wasn't Monday or raining but so grateful to be dry and safe. Thinking of everyone affected by hurricane Irma.

Morning...reasonable sleep last night after a full on day at work...feeling much better...although still taking the antibiotics/pain killers...woke to a surprising 5.2..phew...that's a relief.
Congrats on your House Special, bery good after your weekend of working and antibiotics! I hope you can relax today.

Good morning all 🙂 It's a 9.4 for me after a 3.0 in the night- reversing the trend!

Off for blood tests for upcoming eye operation. How does my blood sugar know to misbehave when I really need it to be in range ?o_O The selection box of diabetes strikes again! 🙄
Oh no, hope you have good numbers for the tests, good luck with everything.

Glad your head is better but post lunch doesn't sound good, can you take less rapid with your lunch or ask your nurse? I hope today is better.

I think it's bread that's causing the issue so I'm trying something different today. My stress levels probably haven't helped either, as I have to speak to the doctor and work today o_O

Hope things settle @Flower, and that everything goes smoothly today {{{HUGS}}}

I think it's bread that's causing the issue so I'm trying something different today. My stress levels probably haven't helped either, as I have to speak to the doctor and work today o_O
Bread can be difficult and is so individual. Hope the call is positive and you get the outcome you want so stress levels come down. 🙂

Back