Group 7-day waking average?

Got an early finish K...worse part is my eye...although I think my face is less swollen than yesterday...and my eye has gone down a little...but...bloody painful.

1st photo Friday... 2nd one today.
I hope the infection clears up quickly.

Morning...a lie in this morning...no up until 6am...face slightly less swollen this morning...working today...woke to a 5.9...not bad in the circumstances.

Morning all, 6.9 for me this morning and a headache :confused: off to have some water and a snack in the hopes that will clear it. Have a good day everyone

Morning all. 6.4 for me this morning. Achy feet after yesterdays walk, but not too bad.

Good morning lovelies 🙂 4.8 here :( thought I would be ok as went to bed on Friday without anything at 6.5 and woke to 5.5 yesterday was 7.1 last night but fell more 🙄 anyways have a nice day folks! :D x

Morning all. A 5.8 meter / 5.2 libre this morning.

I hope the infection clears up quickly.
Getting there Lin...couldn't believe how swollen my poor (old) face got...thank god for antibiotics...another couple of days and it should be back to normal🙂...thanks

Good morning lovelies 🙂 4.8 here :( thought I would be ok as went to bed on Friday without anything at 6.5 and woke to 5.5 yesterday was 7.1 last night but fell more 🙄 anyways have a nice day folks! :D x
A little hiccup K...overall you're doing well...don't get despondent...keep it up🙂.

How horrible that looks really painful hope you start to feel better soon x
Thanks Barbara...yes it was...a bit better this morning...swelling gone down...not quite as painful...hoping in a few days l'll be back to normal.

A little hiccup K...overall you're doing well...don't get despondent...keep it up🙂.
Just seems like one day I'm winning and the next I'm not lol, even tried a different thing with tea last night, usually have 2 lotus biscuits with my fish on a Saturday but last night I went for a square 90% and a Mcvities digestive! Get me eh! Lol and OMG a plain digestive has never tasted so good it was HEAVEN haha :D x

Morning...a lie in this morning...no up until 6am...face slightly less swollen this morning...working today...woke to a 5.9...not bad in the circumstances.
Great you are moving in the right direction expect extra sleep helped. Have a good day working. Very good number.

Morning all, 6.9 for me this morning and a headache :confused: off to have some water and a snack in the hopes that will clear it. Have a good day everyone
Morning Tally hope you are feeling better, that is a good number to wake up on

Just seems like one day I'm winning and the next I'm not lol, even tried a different thing with tea last night, usually have 2 lotus biscuits with my fish on a Saturday but last night I went for a square 90% and a Mcvities digestive! Get me eh! Lol and OMG a plain digestive has never tasted so good it was HEAVEN haha :D x
Brilliant you tried new food, did it fill you up more?

Good morning everyone - 5.5 today

Good morning everyone hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 6.9 for me this morning - snap @Tally 🙂.

Back