Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone 🙂 5.6 here, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x
Wow...fabulous Monday morning for you K...well done.

Bread can be difficult and is so individual. Hope the call is positive and you get the outcome you want so stress levels come down. 🙂

Me too, I don't think the doctor will be an issue due to my anxiety issues and the fact I'm struggling with a routine while I keep dropping so much after lunch but I'll let you know once I've spoken to the doctor at 11 🙂

Congrats on your House Special, bery good after your weekend of working and antibiotics! I hope you can relax today.
Not sure I can relax just yet...may have to go on a job...bit of a distance away (2.5 hours drive)...crossing my fingers it will be a No...not saying...don't want to tempt fate😱.

Good morning all 🙂 It's a 9.4 for me after a 3.0 in the night- reversing the trend!

Off for blood tests for upcoming eye operation. How does my blood sugar know to misbehave when I really need it to be in range ?o_O The selection box of diabetes strikes again! 🙄
Because she is an absolute C*W Flower...or maybe you are a little anxious...either way...hope she b****s off...gives you a break...good luck with those tests.

Not sure I can relax just yet...may have to go on a job...bit of a distance away (2.5 hours drive)...crossing my fingers it will be a No...not saying...don't want to tempt fate😱.
I hope the phone doesn't ring! :D

Me too, I don't think the doctor will be an issue due to my anxiety issues and the fact I'm struggling with a routine while I keep dropping so much after lunch but I'll let you know once I've spoken to the doctor at 11 🙂
Let's hope doctor helps and you get support you need. It's such early days for you and you are doing brilliantly well!

Wow...fabulous Monday morning for you K...well done.
Sorry been on and off all morning getting other things done etc, now counting down the days until my consultant appointment next week hopefully get everything rocking and rolling, job centre tomorrow morning hopefully wont be too cold cant stand it haha, bruce bought me a pair of slipper boots off amazon the other night so waiting on them coming, oh will have to pop in to the jewellers see if I can get him a chain or something as 8 year anniversary on the 21st 😱 x

Sorry been on and off all morning getting other things done etc, now counting down the days until my consultant appointment next week hopefully get everything rocking and rolling, job centre tomorrow morning hopefully wont be too cold cant stand it haha, bruce bought me a pair of slipper boots off amazon the other night so waiting on them coming, oh will have to pop in to the jewellers see if I can get him a chain or something as 8 year anniversary on the 21st 😱 x
OMG 8 years...makes me feel old...must have been childhood sweethearts!

OMG 8 years...makes me feel old...must have been childhood sweethearts!
I was 17 he was 22, seems like I might have been lucky and found my mr right very early on as been through a lot together and still going strong, sounding all soppy here but don't know where I'd be without him 🙂 xx

Morning all, 7.2 @ 6.10am, not bad after yesterdays' victuals. 🙂

Morning all, a 5.3 today and a lovely jubbly 4.9 yesterday 🙂

Sticking in the 3s today. 3.7 this morning so more adjustments made... pregnancy makes diabetes so much fun lol
(((Hug)))

Good evening everyone hope you've all had a good day & you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 6.4 for me this morning - snap @Tally🙂 & snap @Northerner 🙂

Good morning . Hope you all have a good day.
Snap Hazel 5.4 today 🙂 . With a nice even graph too .

Good Morning all 6.6 for me today 🙂 I'm off to the hospital today to quiz the nutritionist 🙄

Have a good day everyone
Hope you have a good appointment, oh if they show you or talk about the eatwell guide/plate, my suggestion is to run away.

Back