Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 5.6 for me this morning so I'm happy with that because it's within my blood glucose targets 🙂. BG targets 5-10mmol

4.9 this morning. Spoke to SDN yesterday and she told me to reduce evening Gliclazide from 120mg to 80mg. If I keep going the way I am it will probably reduce further. Happy days

G'day all. 7.1 @ 9.01am. Didn't mean to have a lie-in but slept solid then it was all rush rush rush to go visit son via the library. Tried to get online from there but waste of time but luckily I'm online from my son's house. Yay. I don't like being cut-off.

Went for first diabetic review last week. Do go every year anyway for ticker/liver but this was the first time diabetes mentioned. Nurse said she thinks I'm only pre-diabetic as they didn't follow the guidelines. She said they should have tested me again. She said I must have had a blow-out Christmas time 2015 as that reading was 50 my highest ever but all other readings just coming in around the pre-diabetic mark 40odd with one at 38?!

She said she might be able to take me off the register, but thing is she took blood and I've been pigging for England and she says I bet you've blown it now! She was a nice lady. She tickled my feet and everything. Thing is I have very hard skin with never wearing footwear unless actually gardening or going out the front gate so have hard skin anyway, but could still feel the buzzy thing and the tickly thing and she said the pulses were good.

So all in all cracking news and now I just have to stop going to the chippy like today. Agh. This is no time to lose it, I must low carb.

Thing is I have very hard skin with never wearing footwear unless actually gardening or going out the front gate so have hard skin anyway,
Do you moisturise your feet regularly? we are supposed to and at the moment I'm using E45 moisturising lotion its good stuff x

Ah right, yes I should start doing that when I do my arms and stuff. I've turned into a right ol' wrinkly, I hate the look of crepey skin. I will start doing my feet as well then. 🙂 It's just that they're a long way down. I need longer arms or less of me.

Oh ditto, since I lost weight I am a total wrinkly. I start of with good intentions with the glovies and sockies with cream and it lasts 1+ nights.

Well, got my freezer fixed and threw out all the bits, so went to Asda for top up shop. Going to split everything into portions, and have something nice for tea. Won't be postin BG till Tuesday morning cause left my meter at work and ain't going back for it. On a positive note... drum roll please...had a poo of a day with pooey emails and when a colleague going to shop at lunch time, My response was chocolate or a bun, but didn't let so and so grind me down, and had yogurt instead. Really proud of myself and resisted at Asda as well

Morning...feel awful...face the size of a football...have an infection due to a 'dodgy' tooth...two lots of antibiotics...strong pain killers...have to work today...will be wearing my sunglasses😎😎😎...BG up at 6.6...which is high for me...suppose I should be grateful it's not higher!...hope it's not too a long day.

Ah right, yes I should start doing that when I do my arms and stuff. I've turned into a right ol' wrinkly, I hate the look of crepey skin. I will start doing my feet as well then. 🙂 It's just that they're a long way down. I need longer arms or less of me.
Ditto...feeling rough...face hurts like thunder...but...you still managed to make me laugh!

Well, got my freezer fixed and threw out all the bits, so went to Asda for top up shop. Going to split everything into portions, and have something nice for tea. Won't be postin BG till Tuesday morning cause left my meter at work and ain't going back for it. On a positive note... drum roll please...had a poo of a day with pooey emails and when a colleague going to shop at lunch time, My response was chocolate or a bun, but didn't let so and so grind me down, and had yogurt instead. Really proud of myself and resisted at Asda as well
Well done Carol...it is hard...but you resisted!

Morning...feel awful...face the size of a football...have an infection due to a 'dodgy' tooth...two lots of antibiotics...strong pain killers...have to work today...will be wearing my sunglasses😎😎😎...BG up at 6.6...which is high for me...suppose I should be grateful it's not higher!...hope it's not too a long day.
How awful for you, seems cruel you need to work today and hope the pain gets better. Yes 6.6 stil is a good number, take care of yourself.

How awful for you, seems cruel you need to work today and hope the pain gets better. Yes 6.6 stil is a good number, take care of yourself.
Morning Jo...I suppose 6.6 doesn't sound too bad...but...high for me...it is slightly eased today....disappointing it's arrived now (or at all0...HbA1c looming in a couple of weeks...still...positively my GP with whom I had the most disastrous relationship with at the start of all of this came into his own...spoke to him on the phone...happy for me to pick up a prescription without having to wait for an appointment...so started on the A/Bs immediately.

Good morning all 4.7 and heading for London as working there today. It's a long day but decided to take train rather than drive so can relax on journey.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
Heading off to London today myself...hoping for a short working day...have a feeling I shouldn't have said that...tempting fate or what😱😱😱...hope all goes well.

Good morning 🙂 @Bubbsie sorry to hear about your tooth, used to suffer a lot myself with abcess's they are absolute agony, hope you feel better soon! Anyways 5.5 for me today and hope everyone has a lovely day :D x

Morning all. A 5.1 for me today.

Back