Group 7-day waking average?

That sounds good, any progress on him helping with your fear?
No but it's really not his job to, that part is up to the psychology department to pull their fingers out, and it was just a quick chat on the phone I had with Paul anyway, I'm counting down the days until I see the Consultant hoping he see's how bad I am :( x

No but it's really not his job to, that part is up to the psychology department to pull their fingers out, and it was just a quick chat on the phone I had with Paul anyway, I'm counting down the days until I see the Consultant hoping he see's how bad I am :( x
How many days is it now? It must be hard waiting so long for the help you need.

Morning all, a 6.7 for me today. Its gonna be fun in work today, I am helping with a Diabetes UK pop-up stand that will be at my office. There will be a couple of diabetes UK volunteers on hand too. Im looking forward to it.

Morning all, a 6.7 for me today. Its gonna be fun in work today, I am helping with a Diabetes UK pop-up stand that will be at my office. There will be a couple of diabetes UK volunteers on hand too. Im looking forward to it.

That sounds interesting Stitch, I hope it goes really well 🙂

Sounds interesting, did you organise it? I hope it goes well

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 7.5 step please Robin. The DF has obviously been flitting around these parts spreading her magic dust!

Braving town this morning to look for a new jacket without a hole in the elbow. I can see it panning out- go to a coffee shop, decide the distressed look is in and I can't be bothered to look in clothes shops, buy a loaf of Burgen bread, get the bus home. Success! 😛

All the best with your eye screening Bloden 🙂 That is a fun treat on your holiday! 😱
Am sure the distressed look is in! :D Have fun in town and enjoy the cafe.

Good luck @Bloden within your eye screening.

Fantastic, must be so good to see your numbers good again. 🙂
Thank you New-Journey. Definitely lovely to see good numbers again 🙂

Sounds interesting, did you organise it? I hope it goes well
The company that I work for has teamed up with Diabetes UK to promote diabetes awareness and I was asked to help with the campaign so volunteered to have a pop-up stand at my office and also im giving a couple of lunchtime talks about my experiences.

8.7 this morning at 5.30. This was after a 3.3 going to bed when I took some treats. Does this sound ok?

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂. Snap @AJLang it was 6.8 for me too this morning 🙂

8.7 this morning at 5.30. This was after a 3.3 going to bed when I took some treats. Does this sound ok?
What exactly did you have? It's not uncommon to have a higher reading after treating a hypo due to either over treating it or the liver kicking in and giving a little help, did you have your treatment and wait 15 minutes and check levels again? I really think you should call the nurse ASAP rather than wait for them to ring you, sorry I cant remember when they were meant to be calling, but it seems your dose of Glic may need to be reduced again so I urge you to call today xx

Hi @Brian McCluskey. Your waking number was a tad high but don't worry it is very easy to overtreat a hypo ! I managed it last night with ....ummm .......spectacular results this morning.

Thanks for your replies. I did ring the SDN but got voicemail. hopefully she will reply today.

Late to the party today but 3.9 on waking.

Diabetes fairy and pebbles are playing some kind of game with my body I feel!

:D

Morning all.🙂 4.5 here.😛

My dpd delivery time-slot is 6am to 10pm - "Will I be in?" they ask! Not very helpful...🙄

Eye test / drops this morning...sunglasses at the ready.😎
I got the same from DPD this morning - longest 'time slot' I've ever seen! 😱 Later though it had updated to give me a one hour slot with proper tracking, although right now it's coming up with an error :( Must be having trouble with their computer systems 🙄

Back