Group 7-day waking average?

Morning peeps can't say good as found out last night a lad I know had a bad crash yesterday afternoon and unfortunately lost his life :( absolutely devastated for his family as thats the 3rd son they have lost :( 5.4 for me today and hope everyone has a good day x

I'm so sorry to hear this awful news :( 28 years old is no age at all. Hopefully someone will be there for his little one year old daughter so she can have some lovely happy memories of her Dad x

Thanks for that Northerner. I usually do my morning check after being up for a few minutes so will do as you suggest and test before getting up. I'll report back after seeing Nursey later this month.

Thanks for that Northerner. I usually do my morning check after being up for a few minutes so will do as you suggest and test before getting up. I'll report back after seeing Nursey later this month.
SL...while your waking numbers may still be higher than you'd like...they will come down...it does take some time...as for the nurse...all she should be interested in is your management/control of your diabetes...it's up to you whether to test or not...you are clearly finding a benefit from it...not at all uncommon for us to be advised not to test...I wouldn't worry about whether or not she is happy with it...you are...and that's what counts...do try the protein snack before bedtime...if it works great...if not...just a case of waiting...at least since you are testing you'll know what works & what doesn't...good luck...keep us updated.

Morning...another 4am start...seem to have a run of very early days every so often...will just have to be patient..after a long break from them... have a 'run' of appointments starting next week...could be that...who knows...woke to a 5.7.

Morning all. A 5.6 today.

Good morning folks. I had a lovely sleep in today , was most supprised to hear it was 6 40 when I woke up.
Not had a chance to read any posts yet, I hope you are all well.
Went to bed on 6.6 woke up to 6.2 . Rather strangely I found it had dropped when I bolused for brekkie, Not that I'm complaining 🙂
image.jpg

Morning lovelies 🙂 5.7 for me today, looking nice outside but I can't go out as have to wait for my grandads Hoover to be delivered lol, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Good Morning all, 4.7 and taking youngest daughter age 21, to Southampton Airport soon as she is in her third year at Uni in the Netherlands. I will miss her hugely and very happy she is following her dreams.
Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Morning all, a pleasant 6.3 for me today.

Another 4.7 this morning🙂

Good mid morning 🙂 It was a lowly 3.1 for me today.

I've been tweaking my basal- otherwise known as losing my temper with diabetes- and I seem to have been over generous with my insulin supply. Who knew that 0.1 of a unit here and there made such a difference! I will get the hang of this soon, I'm sure the breakthrough is just around the corner.....:confused:😉

Thanks for that, Bubbsie. Just hope my HbA1C shows I am making some progress!

Yesterday it was good afternoon & today it's good evening - you can tell I'm back at work lol - hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 7.4 for me this morning 🙂

Thanks for that, Bubbsie. Just hope my HbA1C shows I am making some progress!
SL...you've made such an effort...I'm sure it will reflect that...every time my HbA1c is due...I tell myself I am not going to get anxious...but I always do...we can only do our best...good luck.

Morning...may have to go to work today...oh the inconvenience of having to earn a living😉...better sleep...although could have done with longer...gloomy...waiting for the rain...not going to complain...not in the face of those poor souls having to deal with hurricane Irma...absolute devastation in the Caribbean.

Good morning folks.
Turns out I over corrected last night, woke up to a horrid 10.7 .
I feel so sorry for everyone affected by the hurricanes and floods.

Back