Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. Hope you all Have a good Monday .
It's dull and a bit wet herei
Woke up to 3.9

Morning all. Woke up to a 4.2 libre / 5.8 meter today. Must be something in the air with these 5.8s today 🙂.
This will be the third day when I have taken less Lantus the night before. Thought I could see a slight rise in readings which would be good, but yesterday was fairly low all day (nothing higher than 5.8), and very low in afternoon again after dog walk. Consequently I'm also going to change my lunchtime ratio on days when I have the afternoon walk. Watch his space.....:D

Morning all. 5.6 here. Have to take my son to doctors today for his booster jabs... dreading it! Hope you all have more fun Mondays planned

Good morning peeps 🙂 4.8 for me this morning from 7.0 at bedtime, 7.0 is higher than I'm used to but for those of you that saw my thread about Sunday's last week I can report that I spent all 6 tests yesterday in range! Woohoo! :D was a cold night last night but couldn't be bothered getting out of bed to get a long sleeved top lol, anyways have a good day folks! :D x

Good morning peeps 🙂 4.8 for me this morning from 7.0 at bedtime, 7.0 is higher than I'm used to but for those of you that saw my thread about Sunday's last week I can report that I spent all 6 tests yesterday in range! Woohoo! :D was a cold night last night but couldn't be bothered getting out of bed to get a long sleeved top lol, anyways have a good day folks! :D x
Great results yesterday! Have a good day too.

9.5 this morning:(. This is despite 6.7 going to bed. 8.9 in middle of night.
Morning is always highest despite not eating fro 6pm. Any comments welcomed.

9.5 this morning:(. This is despite 6.7 going to bed. 8.9 in middle of night.
Morning is always highest despite not eating fro 6pm. Any comments welcomed.
It could be the Dawn phenomenon, this is where our liver starts putting out glucose in the early hours to prepare us for the day.

Also the last number to start coming down is usually the waking number. Do you test as soon as you sit up in bed or after loo/shower , our figures can go up quite quickly when we start moving around.

Last edited:
My waking number is as soon as I sit up after waking.

Good afternoon everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 5.7 for me this morning 🙂

Good morning. 6.0
Hope you all hav a good Tuesday.

Morning...awake at just after 4am...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...lots to do..too early to do anything yet...apart from drinking my coffee...may have to try a little 'disco' nap later...my meter has given up...every second test comes up as 'code error'...wasted so many strips...phoned Ysomed who produce them...new meter & strips in the post...how's that for customer service🙂...woke to a 5.3.

Morning...awake at just after 4am...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...lots to do..too early to do anything yet...apart from drinking my coffee...may have to try a little 'disco' nap later...my meter has given up...every second test comes up as 'code error'...wasted so many strips...phoned Ysomed who produce them...new meter & strips in the post...how's that for customer service🙂...woke to a 5.3.
So close to a HS. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your he meter to arrive.

So close to a HS. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your he meter to arrive.
Thanks Lin...meter is due Wednesday...they send them by special delivery...if I'd phoned before 3pm...it would have gone out yesterday...sent me some batteries a couple of weeks ago...only took 2 days to arrive...hopefully can manage until then...have to say they have excellent customer services...no quibbling...impressive so far.

Back