Group 7-day waking average?

Yes I do have a photo...tempted to put it up...give me a moment...have written a little blurb...telling Isabelle the story...when it was made...who for...you are clever Jo...yes I was very young when I started knitting...at the age of five 🙂p😛😛)...here he is...the first the front view...the second the back view...where he has fallen off the wall...bear in mind he is 35 year old now.
Brilliant! How talented you are, always impressed with those who can do crafts as I am so useless. It must be so rewarding to have fixed it so good as new. You were a child genius! :D

Morning...a whole six & a half hours sleep last night...feeling spoilt...lots to do...baptism later this afternoon...looking forward to seeing old friends...the new baby...then off to a Spanish restaurant afterwards...possibility a 'diabetes free day'...haven't completely decided on that yet...will that impending HbA1c test be looming large on the horizon/my conscience as I inspect the menu?...wish me luck with my self control😱😱😱...woke to a 5.4.

I think you could safely take your foot off the Diabetes break today Bubbsie. Based on your reported levels, I'd be surprised if your impending Hba1c was past 40! Enjoy the occasion. 🙂

I'm a 6.5 this morning. Hopefully the tetanus jab effect is easing now.

Morning all, a 5.3 for me today. Have a lovely weekend, peeps :D

I think you could safely take your foot off the Diabetes break today Bubbsie. Based on your reported levels, I'd be surprised if your impending Hba1c was past 40! Enjoy the occasion. 🙂

I'm a 6.5 this morning. Hopefully the tetanus jab effect is easing now.
Read about nurse Rachett last night...was intending to respond...but sitting in the 'comfy' chair...fell asleep...made me winch Amigo...haven't had a real blood test for nearly six months...feels like a holiday TBH...have a good weekend...and enjoy the holiday!

Thanks so much! I am just catching up now and glad the day went really well for you, must have been such an emotional roller coaster, hope the next few days are easier for you.
Thank you.

Well done K...have a good weekend!
Thanks hun, have a feeling I really was going low during the night as not had a sore head the past 2 days like I often used to have! Not leaving the house today, far too chilly for my liking lol, hope you have a lovely weekend too! :D x

Had odd morning readings since having a tetanus injection. They've shot up to the mid/high 7's which is unprecedented for me. Strangely, I see other diabetics reporting this and was initially concerned it had caused an infection at the injection site. However my temperature is ok and no redness so let's hope it eases soon because the muscle really hurts where she jabbed me! :(
Never had a reaction or pain from a vaccination before but she was like Nurse Ratched! 😱
Dont worry it's probably your body doing what it's supposed to do successfully battling away at the vaccine. A few days should see things back to normal.

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂. My holiday has finished 😡 but for us it's lovely to come back home to our seaside town of Filey 🙂
Here's the rest of my BG'S from holiday:
Thursday: 10.0 🙂
Friday: 9.5 🙂
This morning it was: 7.0 🙂

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂. My holiday has finished 😡 but for us it's lovely to come back home to our seaside town of Filey 🙂
Here's the rest of my BG'S from holiday:
Thursday: 10.0 🙂
Friday: 9.5 🙂
This morning it was: 7.0 🙂
Looking much better there Gill and I hope you had a lovely holiday 🙂 x

Looking much better there Gill and I hope you had a lovely holiday 🙂 x

Thank you I'm really pleased with most of my BG'S. Yes we had a lovely holiday thank you 🙂 X

Thank you I'm really pleased with most of my BG'S. Yes we had a lovely holiday thank you 🙂 X
And so you should be after what you've been through recently, keep it up 🙂 glad to hear you had a great time 🙂 x

Good morning folks, it's pitch black outside :(
I hope you all have a good Sunday.
5.7 today with a reasonably good overnight graph , I'm hoping I've cracked the problem of waking up imo too low.

Morning...had a fabulous day yesterday...did relax my control...good company...great food (dessert was a rich chocolate cake...the kind that coats your teeth)...didn't pay too much attention to diabetes yesterday...only tested twice...in the morning & when I got home...went up to a 7.9 last night...back down to 5.9 this morning...back on he treadmill now.

Morning all. For the first time ever, libre and meter both showing the same at a 5.6.
Like you Lin, nice flat line overnight, and think the reduction to 9u basal may have done the overnight trick. The test will be to see if I can do a lunchtime/afternoon basal test without having a hypo - but that can wait a few days!

Good morning lovelies 🙂 I'm so jealous of everyone having lie ins I tell you lol anyways 5.0 here this morning, have a fab day my dearies :D x

Back