Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning peeps 🙂 5.9 for me today, have a lovely day folks :D x

That's a great number Kaylz. I'm really pleased for you 🙂

Good morning all 5.6 this morning and so excited it's my party tonight, ribs are just about healed enough to dance, definitely going to eat whatever I fancy!
Happy weekend everyone.
Enjoy your party 🙂

That's a great number Kaylz. I'm really pleased for you 🙂
That's the past 2 mornings I've been in the high 5's 🙂 the 5 units still hasn't been put to the test without a bedtime biscuit though, so don't know what would happen then! Lol x

Good morning all 5.6 this morning and so excited it's my party tonight, ribs are just about healed enough to dance, definitely going to eat whatever I fancy!
Happy weekend everyone.
Have a fantastic time :D xx

Morning...a whole six & a half hours sleep last night...feeling spoilt...lots to do...baptism later this afternoon...looking forward to seeing old friends...the new baby...then off to a Spanish restaurant afterwards...possibility a 'diabetes free day'...haven't completely decided on that yet...will that impending HbA1c test be looming large on the horizon/my conscience as I inspect the menu?...wish me luck with my self control😱😱😱...woke to a 5.4.
Wishing you lots of fun, sounds an amazing day. It is a diabetes free day! Why not eat what you want in the Spanish restaurant, your numbers are so good. :D:D:D

Morning everyone! Another rare morning test brings in a House Special of 5.2.🙂

Morning all.🙂 5.7 here.😛

So excited about my hols, I feel sick!🙄

Have a great weekend, ev1.:D
Have a great holiday 🙂

Morning...a whole six & a half hours sleep last night...feeling spoilt...lots to do...baptism later this afternoon...looking forward to seeing old friends...the new baby...then off to a Spanish restaurant afterwards...possibility a 'diabetes free day'...haven't completely decided on that yet...will that impending HbA1c test be looming large on the horizon/my conscience as I inspect the menu?...wish me luck with my self control😱😱😱...woke to a 5.4.
Have a brilliant time x

Enjoy your party 🙂
Thanks so much! I am just catching up now and glad the day went really well for you, must have been such an emotional roller coaster, hope the next few days are easier for you.

Wishing you lots of fun, sounds an amazing day. It is a diabetes free day! Why not eat what you want in the Spanish restaurant, your numbers are so good. :D:D:D
Still thinking about that Jo...really looking forward to the Baptism...way back in 1981 I knitted Isabelle's mother a Humpty Dumpty jumper...with moving arms & legs...she mother loved it...Isabelle's grandma has kept it all this time...I've just restored it....will give it to Isabelle today...you'd never believe it's 35 years old...wish I'd worn that well:D:D:D.

Morning everyone! Another rare morning test brings in a House Special of 5.2.🙂
Markyp... l would expect nothing less from you...well done:D.

Still thinking about that Jo...really looking forward to the Baptism...way back in 1981 I knitted Isabelle's mother a Humpty Dumpty jumper...with moving arms & legs...she mother loved it...Isabelle's grandma has kept it all this time...I've just restored it....will give it to Isabelle today...you'd never believe it's 35 years old...wish I'd worn that well:D:D:D.
That's incredible, moving to read, any photos?! Isabelle will love the story of the jumper when she is old enough to understand it. You must have started knitting very young! :D:D

Have a brilliant time x
Thanks Amanda...hope you're home now...able to rest up this weekend...really looking forward to it...known these friends for over forty years...sadly her grandpa died last year before she was born...so it will be a bitter sweet moment...but...a celebration too.

That's incredible, moving to read, any photos?! Isabelle will love the story of the jumper when she is old enough to understand it. You must have started knitting very young! :D:D
Yes I do have a photo...tempted to put it up...give me a moment...have written a little blurb...telling Isabelle the story...when it was made...who for...you are clever Jo...yes I was very young when I started knitting...at the age of five 🙂p😛😛)...here he is...the first the front view...the second the back view...where he has fallen off the wall...bear in mind he is 35 year old now.

Attachments

• 21192814_1977077452541088_825712071289764298_n.jpg
    21192814_1977077452541088_825712071289764298_n.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 21192731_1977077359207764_8100076254801394301_n (1).jpg
    21192731_1977077359207764_8100076254801394301_n (1).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 9
Back