Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, I had a HS at 4am...Can't count that, it's the middle of the night for me, not morning like some of you early birds! Now 6.9.
White rabbits already? Surely it's not a month since we last had them?

White rabbits! White rabbits! White rabbits!
Agh, it's never September already? :: whimpers ::

Good morning all. 9.1 @ 7.00am once I got organised. Everything's been round the bend lately, been pigging on Warburtons toastie loaf, no need for it, there's eggs in the fridge. Just an excuse. Had to come home from Blackpool as Mum was falling all over the place. Such a stressful two weeks this has been. Back to normal now with any luck, get my numbers back down.

Hope everything goes well for everybody today.

Morning all, how is it already September??? Glad things went well yesterday Amanda. Its a 7.2 for me this morning.

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 5.8 here looks like the 5 units might be doing the trick , have a fab day folks! :D x
Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll K...well done...now just need to get those hands sorted out...keep it up...well done.

Good morning all. 9.1 @ 7.00am once I got organised. Everything's been round the bend lately, been pigging on Warburtons toastie loaf, no need for it, there's eggs in the fridge. Just an excuse. Had to come home from Blackpool as Mum was falling all over the place. Such a stressful two weeks this has been. Back to normal now with any luck, get my numbers back down.

Sounds like an horrendous time Ditto...bet you're relieved to be home...sounds like you need a holiday to get over The Holiday...hope your mum didn't suffer any damage in those falls...you did well to restrict yourself to Warburton's...think I might have been on the Gin by now...hope this weekend is event free...you get a rest...and get those numbers back down.

Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll K...well done...now just need to get those hands sorted out...keep it up...well done.
Well the hands and the weight, weighed myself again last night and in a week I'm down to 44.5kg :( x

Well the hands and the weight, weighed myself again last night and in a week I'm down to 44.5kg :( x
K...one thing at a time...look at how anxious you were about hitting the right numbers...so lets be positive about the weight & the hands...can't deal with it all at once...have to prioritise...good start.

Last edited:
Good morning with an added pinch and a punch. I've started September with a long overdue 5.2 House Special 🙂 I thought those numbers had broken on my meter!
Great start to the Autumn Flower...good going🙂.

K...one thing at a time...look at how anxious you were about hitting the right numbers...so let be positive about the weight & the hands...can't deal with it all at once...have to prioritise...good start.
The weight comes before my hands as I'm wasting away :( x

Sorry to hear that Ditto and that you had to curtail your Blackpool trip.
Hope things get much better soon.

4.3 at silly o'clock this morning rising to 5.9 when I got up.

Had odd morning readings since having a tetanus injection. They've shot up to the mid/high 7's which is unprecedented for me. Strangely, I see other diabetics reporting this and was initially concerned it had caused an infection at the injection site. However my temperature is ok and no redness so let's hope it eases soon because the muscle really hurts where she jabbed me! :(
Never had a reaction or pain from a vaccination before but she was like Nurse Ratched! 😱

Good morning. Have a great Saturday everyone.
3.8 Libre and a HS on meter.

Morning...a whole six & a half hours sleep last night...feeling spoilt...lots to do...baptism later this afternoon...looking forward to seeing old friends...the new baby...then off to a Spanish restaurant afterwards...possibility a 'diabetes free day'...haven't completely decided on that yet...will that impending HbA1c test be looming large on the horizon/my conscience as I inspect the menu?...wish me luck with my self control😱😱😱...woke to a 5.4.

Morning...a whole six & a half hours sleep last night...feeling spoilt...lots to do...baptism later this afternoon...looking forward to seeing old friends...the new baby...then off to a Spanish restaurant afterwards...possibility a 'diabetes free day'...haven't completely decided on that yet...will that impending HbA1c test be looming large on the horizon/my conscience as I inspect the menu?...wish me luck with my self control😱😱😱...woke to a 5.4.
The weather report today is for low pressure , which means everything is low carb today :D
Enjoy your meal , meeting old friends , the new baby and Baptism

The weather report today is for low pressure , which means everything is low carb today :D
Enjoy your meal , meeting old friends , the new baby and Baptism
Thank goodness for that Lin...was that the BBC weather report...Carol Kirkwood?...will be testing afterwards...if she's wrong...a strong letter of complaint to the BBC:D:D:D...holding Ms Kirkwood personally responsible.

Back