Group 7-day waking average?

Well guys the plumber has been up the stairs (well outside their house using a ladder lol) and that should be the problem fixed now! Woohoo FINALLY lol :D x
Thank goodness for that k...bad enough getting soaked in the rain...never mind inside😱😱😱😱...wot a shame they didn't investigate properly the first time!

Thank goodness for that k...bad enough getting soaked in the rain...never mind inside😱😱😱😱...wot a shame they didn't investigate properly the first time!
Yeah going to the toilet and getting a bit of a shower while you were there wasn't the best! Haha, even if they'd listened to the plumber as he said it was either under the floor or a problem between the inside and outside wall but no no the housing officer thought he knew best xx

Yeah going to the toilet and getting a bit of a shower while you were there wasn't the best! Haha, even if they'd listened to the plumber as he said it was either under the floor or a problem between the inside and outside wall but no no the housing officer thought he knew best xx
I trust you have now seen the last of your unwanted drenching.

Good morning. 5.7 today.

Morning...woke at 4am...back to sleep...finally up at 05:30...not feeling particularly rested...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...woke to a 5.9

Morning peeps. It's a 5.4 for me today. Overtreated a hypo yesterday evening, but it seems the higher I go to bed, the lower I wake up....

Last edited:
Good morning. 8.1 for me this morning. Out for tea with sisters and lovely meal, even resisted pudding.have a good day all.

Good morning everyone. 4.3 for me this morning 🙂 Two hours to get ready before the journey to Dad's in preparation for Mum's funeral tomorrow.
Thinking of you today Amanda, I hope all goes smoothly
hugs.gif
heart2.gif

I trust you have now seen the last of your unwanted drenching.
Nothing since the plumber has been anyway! :D x

Good morning peeps 🙂 4.7 for me today @Northerner I hope your starting to feel better! 🙂 have a lovely day folks! :D x

Morning peeps. It's a 5.4 for me today. Overtreated a hypo yesterday evening, but it seems the higher I go to bed, the lower I wake up....
I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to! I think @khskel sometimes finds this too x

10.5 for me.

Back