Group 7-day waking average?

Jumping in very late to this lol, but I woke on a 13.7 this morning. DP is doing a great job at kicking my butt lately 😳

Morning...wide awake at 03:30...clearly no lie in today!...maybe a snooze later...woke to a 5.4

Good morning all 6.2 after 4.1 at bedtime so ate a snack. i had a low in the hairdresser yesterday which was not fun and I was not very appreciative to the hairdresser who cut my hair, oh well will go back later!
I am off to work in a prison this morning, hoping levels are stable and may run higher than normal.
Happy September to all.

Morning...wide awake at 03:30...clearly no lie in today!...maybe a snooze later...woke to a 5.4
Morning Bubbsie, that is early I would call it middle of the night! :D:D
Good number and have a good day. 🙂

Good morning all 6.2 after 4.1 at bedtime so ate a snack. i had a low in the hairdresser yesterday which was not fun and I was not very appreciative to the hairdresser who cut my hair, oh well will go back later!
I am off to work in a prison this morning, hoping levels are stable and may run higher than normal.
Happy September to all.
One of those things Jo...not much you could have done...I'm sure you weren't as unappreciative as you think...hope the hair came out tip top...and those numbers settle down & behave themselves.

Morning Bubbsie, that is early I would call it middle of the night! :D:D
Good number and have a good day. 🙂
Thanks Jo...the issue is what to do at that time of the morning when sleep eludes you...not too much noise...might disturb the neighbours...settled down with coffee...switched on TV for want of anything else (ashamed to say)...watched Location Location Location...certainly puts Kirstie & Phil in a new perspective for me this time of the day!...will get a snooze later...hopefully.

One of those things Jo...not much you could have done...I'm sure you weren't as unappreciative as you think...hope the hair came out tip top...and those numbers settle down & behave themselves.
I hope so, hair ok I think, avoided hairdressers for years but they are very friendly at mine. I am doing so much power walking I need to change both my insulin doses. Thanks! 🙂

Thanks Jo...the issue is what to do at that time of the morning when sleep eludes you...not too much noise...might disturb the neighbours...settled down with coffee...switched on TV for want of anything else (ashamed to say)...watched Location Location Location...certainly puts Kirstie & Phil in a new perspective for me this time of the day!...will get a snooze later...hopefully.
I do hope you get a long snooze! Yes not fun waking up so early and surprised Kirstie and Phil didn't send you back to sleep! 😛:D:D Actually I watch them sometimes and they are ok!

Morning all. A definite autumnal nip in the air this morning. A 6.4 for me.

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 5.8 here looks like the 5 units might be doing the trick , have a fab day folks! :D x

Morning all.🙂 5.7 here.😛

Keep forgetting to post - must be excited about going on holiday tomoz.🙄 First of all a visit to the new art gallery in Santander, then 24 hours doing nothing (i.e. sleeping) on the ferry.:D

10.1 for me, but I know why. Not getting stressed, just trying. Off to see friends for weekend, so may not see posts. Keep well everyone

@Amanda ~ my thoughts are with you & your family at this sad & difficult time (((hugs))) xxx
Thank you WIrralass. I'm very pleased to say that, as far as funerals can, the day went really well. it was amazing how many people were there and the service was lovely.

Thinking of you today Amanda, I hope all goes smoothly
hugs.gif
heart2.gif
Thank you Alan. I'm pleased to say that everything went very smoothly.

Back