Group 7-day waking average?

Thank you New-Journey. Down to 13.9 sp it's going in the right direction but being stubbornly slow despite 7 units of bolus. I will probably have a very small breakfast mid-morning which is what I usually do. I'm looking forward to it today 🙂
That is so slow but at least moving, hope you are not too hungry and you get to a good number before eating.

Well the housing officer came out eventually at 4pm saying it was caused by the humidity in the bathroom (always trys to fob people off with its not damp it's condensation etc) then he went to have a look up the stairs, came back 10 minutes later with his tail between his legs and apologising as they have discovered a problem between the outside and inside wall up the stairs haha, so something will finally be getting done! :D x
Great news! Finally, you must be very relieved.

Morning all, back to posting daily now I'm back to work (still only 20 days until I go on holiday again!), anyway an extremely nice and almost a HS for me with a 5.3!!!

Morning all, back to posting daily now I'm back to work (still only 20 days until I go on holiday again!), anyway an extremely nice and almost a HS for me with a 5.3!!!
Fantastic to see stitch! 🙂 x

Well the housing officer came out eventually at 4pm saying it was caused by the humidity in the bathroom (always trys to fob people off with its not damp it's condensation etc) then he went to have a look up the stairs, came back 10 minutes later with his tail between his legs and apologising as they have discovered a problem between the outside and inside wall up the stairs haha, so something will finally be getting done! :D x
It's great that they've discovered the cause, but why oh why didn't they find it sooner.

Yes, he is very gentle and lovely, he always gives me so much time which for a NHS physio is unusual, I may even get his shoulder and neck massage, bliss!
Well...think someone is being spoiled Jo...😛😛😛.

It's great that they've discovered the cause, but why oh why didn't they find it sooner.
It's Angus Council they are always the same, filled up a good few mushroom tubs yesterday, we called the council at 10am, and it took till 4pm for anyone to bother coming to see about it, they are a complete joke x

Morning, er, afternoon all. A lovely jubbly HS 5.2 for me today.

I'll probably not be around much for the next few days, owing to outings with various permutations of stepgrandsons coming to visit for a few days, so I wish one and all a happy, safe and enjoyable week 🙂

Have a lovely time Gill. We will be at Cleethorpes later this week...but unfortunately it will be for Mum's funeral. I'm planning on sitting on a seat that overlooks the beach that's next to a car park on the Haven place to remember all of my walks with Mum and Susie. If I see you and Billy there I will come and say hello x

Wow that would've been so good to have met up with you Amanda & you could've met Billy the menace! That sounds so lovely what you are planning to do & to remember all of your good times. Please take care & R I P to your Mum X

Morning...finally have my laptop charger...had a good sleep...sipping my first coffee...no rain (as yet)...quiet...bliss...woke to a 5.6.

Good morning everyone. We've got heavy cloud here this morning.
5.3 when I woke up.
image.jpg

Look what I just spotted in the garden Sorry it's not very clear , it was a rush job and certainly not it's best aspect lol . It's near the trellis , Basil brush 🙂 it looked healthy and well fed andwas very skittish.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Morning...finally have my laptop charger...had a good sleep...sipping my first coffee...no rain (as yet)...quiet...bliss...woke to a 5.6.
Hurrah it didnt get lost again! I had a good sleep too, wishing you a good day.

Hurrah it didnt get lost again! I had a good sleep too, wishing you a good day.
Relieved it arrived Jo...held me up...can't do much with my phone...now can crack on with emails...some work...a good day to you too!

Look what I just spotted in the garden Sorry it's not very clear , it was a rush job and certainly not it's best aspect lol . It's near the trellis , Basil brush 🙂 it looked healthy and well fed andwas very skittish.
View attachment 4559
Fantastic! He looks very healthy, love seeing foxes.

Relieved it arrived Jo...held me up...can't do much with my phone...now can crack on with emails...some work...a good day to you too!
Busy day for me too, just made ambitious list and have long meeting too. Good luck with emails!

Back