Good morning. 4.7 today.
Wirralass didn't you go to bed last night. :D
Bubbsie. You were up early too

I hope you veryone has a good day.

Good morning. 4.7 today.
Wirralass didn't you go to bed last night. :D
Bubbsie. You were up early too

I hope you veryone has a good day.
Not intentionally Lin...busy over the weekend...working in the kitchen mostly...finished about 9pm...settled down in the big old fat comfy chair...missed the film...slept until 1am...dragged myself off to bed...hence wide awake at about 4am...urghh!

5.8 on waking this morning.

really not looking forward to the colonoscopy at 8.15 this morning - only good thing I will be able to eat. Haven't had anything to eat since 6pm on Sunday.

Wish me luck

Hazel try not to worry you'll be fine. Any plans on what your going to treat yourself to when you can eat.

thank you @Ljc - a VERY large breakfast - the works - then back to on diet plan

Morning all. A 5.8. for me as well Hazel. Good luck for today and enjoy that breakfast!

Good morning everyone....18.1 today (after the 3.2 yesterday morning). Gastroparesis feels awful. Should be a very fun hospital diabetes review next Monday - at least I'm hoping that they will have the sense not to touch my basal because I've only been having major problems since Mum died. Hopefully everything will calm down after the funeral this Thursday.

5.8 on waking this morning.

really not looking forward to the colonoscopy at 8.15 this morning - only good thing I will be able to eat. Haven't had anything to eat since 6pm on Sunday.

Wish me luck
Thinking of you Hazel xx

I gave up trying to open an account on line Carol and sometimes think its easier to visit your named bank to open an account ~ last time i visited my bank i walked in to find one cashier/customer services desk instead of the usual six! Times are definitely a~changing! x
Son came home to visit on Sunday. He went ..plink plink and it was done.oh I felt so dense.

Not intentionally Lin...busy over the weekend...working in the kitchen mostly...finished about 9pm...settled down in the big old fat comfy chair...missed the film...slept until 1am...dragged myself off to bed...hence wide awake at about 4am...urghh!
Sounds a bit like me except the early rise

8.1 for me this morning. Have a good day all

Good morning, 6.1 today.

Best wishes Hazel, I hope you are soon home having something to eat. 🙂

Off for the bus now to go for general anaesthetic assessment followed by retina clinic. Absolutely terrified this morning, they gave me the 12th Sept for eye operation as it needs doing but I have put it back a month as I can't cope with it all. Ah well, diabetes you really do know how to treat a girl 🙄:(

Good advice there Carolg ~ i cant tell you how many times I've set to after being poorly ~ to my detriment:( ~ learned my lesson ~ won't do it again🙂 x
Gone are the days I used to stay up till silly hours to get things done. Now I sit up till silly hours thinking of how not to do things myself lol

Good morning, 6.1 today.

Off for the bus now to go for general anaesthetic assessment followed by retina clinic. Absolutely terrified this morning, they gave me the 12th Sept for eye operation as it needs doing but I have put it back a month as I can't cope with it all. Ah well, diabetes you really do know how to treat a girl 🙄:(
Good luck flower

Good morning, 6.1 today.

Big hugs and good luck Flower. I will be thinking of you xx

Nice work, Gill.😛
Compared to Type2 ~Type1sounds really complicated to me @Bloden ~ I'm in awe but not understanding it ~ sounds like stress elevated your number and glad your numbers are back in range x

That wasn't me, WL, that was part of Gill's post - I managed to delete the first QUOTE bracket. 🙄 But thanks anyway!

Morning all.🙂 4.5 here.

Busy, busy the next few days getting organised for trip to U.K.😛 Was meant to go in July, but had to postpone cos hubby too unwell...so I'm REEALLY excited!:D

Last edited:
Back