Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 Joining you on the 7.1 step today, but not intending any gardening 😉 Still feeling a bit giddy and nauseous when upright, hence being a bit awol lately, GP says inner ear infection :(
Sorry to hear your still not feeling great, get better soon! 🙂 x

How very very frustrating! How is it possible the courier lost it, I doubt you getany answers on that phone call. Do you have a new time today?
No...not today...no delivery until tomorrow Jo...ooh...what a phone call...platitudes one after the other...and if she called me madam one more whist saying 'yes I completely understand'...would have exploded...the final irony...paid for the blasted thing...but...takes five days to go back on your card...so had to order/pay for another in the meantime....tiresome!

If it gets your weight/BMI up...builds a bit of muscle...gives you some stamina...worth it K...come on...no defeatist mood...we need to think of a way around it...thinking caps on😛😛😛.
Haha just wouldn't spend enough on an online shop, plus they send you stuff with a shorter shelf life, should have seen the guy in Morrison's last night, looked utterly disgusted at me raking through the shredded ham and cheese looking for the longest dated, felt like saying to him 'here mate I only get here once a month so I need a good life on my products!' haha, the shredded hams not so bad as I'll bag that into portions and pop it in the freezer later lol x

Good morning 🙂 Joining you on the 7.1 step today, but not intending any gardening 😉 Still feeling a bit giddy and nauseous when upright, hence being a bit awol lately, GP says inner ear infection :(
Glad to see you here again and hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

Not a good feeling. My other half says travel sickness pills help her when she has inner ear problems.

Oh well my day is getting better, NOT, the blooming leak from the bathroom upstairs has started again, hopefully this time something will be able to be done though as it's filled a large mushroom tub with water in the last couple of hours x

Inner ear infections are horrid, I hope it clears up soon.

A 6.8 for me and the tell tale signs of a sore throat! Always seem to get one close to my holiday.

Hope you feel better soon @Northerner. That sicky unsteady feeling is horrible! :(

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was a naughty 12.1 for me this morning. I corrected with 1.5iu then a couple of hours later & before breakfast it was 10.2 🙂

I'm off todaywith hubby daughter son & Billy to Thorpe Park Haven in Cleethorpes. If I get a connection I'll stay in touch but if not then I'll be back on Friday

Attachments

• 7d5bd9b74862dec26329602ed495bdc8 (1).jpg
    7d5bd9b74862dec26329602ed495bdc8 (1).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Aw, ow...inner ear infection, ow...hope it isn't too painful as well as the giddiness. :confused:

Please pray for these lil' Sing Snap angels___ _ SingSnap Karaoke.jpg Get Well Present.jpg
A get well present to speed up your recovery and perhaps reminiscent of your boyhood! x

Last edited:
3.2 this morning. Flipping roller coaster!

Aaaah horrible. I got this last summer and was given two different medications which helped. I hope that you feel better soon x

Thank you Kaylz. Yep just had the hypojuice and got on with my day 🙂 Diabetes is the least of my problems. I went for a swim which was lovely but CFS/ME meant that I only managed six lengths but the jacuzzi was lovely :D

Thank you Kaylz. Yep just had the hypojuice and got on with my day 🙂 Diabetes is the least of my problems. I went for a swim which was lovely but CFS/ME meant that I only managed six lengths but the jacuzzi was lovely :D
Ooooh get you and your little Jacuzzi trip 😛 hope it was lovely and relaxing for you 🙂, can I come next time? that Jacuzzi sounds like heaven! 🙂 x

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was a naughty 12.1 for me this morning. I corrected with 1.5iu then a couple of hours later & before breakfast it was 10.2 🙂

I'm off todaywith hubby daughter son & Billy to Thorpe Park Haven in Cleethorpes. If I get a connection I'll stay in touch but if not then I'll be back on Friday
Have a lovely time Gill. We will be at Cleethorpes later this week...but unfortunately it will be for Mum's funeral. I'm planning on sitting on a seat that overlooks the beach that's next to a car park on the Haven place to remember all of my walks with Mum and Susie. If I see you and Billy there I will come and say hello x

Ooooh get you and your little Jacuzzi trip 😛 hope it was lovely and relaxing for you 🙂, can I come next time? that Jacuzzi sounds like heaven! 🙂 x
It was lovely. Of course you can come next time X

Back