Group 7-day waking average?

17.2. Had very bad stomach/back pain most of the night.

Good morning Kaylz, sorry to hear you had a crap night, maybe for now you need that biscuit every night because of the length of time between your two meals?
Goodness knows what my body needs or wants from me cause I've certainly not got a clue! lol, almost given up haha x

Morning all.🙂 7.2 here.😛

I was woken up at about 6 by a mouse trap going off - big mouse! There's more lurking in the walls - I just hope they aren't any bigger...😱...eek!
Must send Churchill over Bloden...he's a great mouser...but...one problem...he tends to catch them and bring them in...not sure he's entirely grasped the concept of real 'mousing' yet...give him time...he's only ten...oooooh...before I moved to the countryside would have thrown a wobbly at the thought of a mouse in the house...now...have to accept they will appear from time to time...hope Churchie is ready.

Good morning guys 🙂 well last night was the ultimate test for my tresiba dose, went to bed on a 6.0 so no biscuit, had a crap night - so warm, neighbours being noisy, Bruce snoring away yet still woke to a 4.3 :( I can hear Paul saying that needs to reduced further, anyways have a fab day folks :D x
Kaylz...step away from that fear & trepidation tonight...eat the biscuit...if you can hear Paul saying reduce...then you need to try it...and get some ear plugs for the snoring...or a good dig into the ribs may help:D.

Kaylz...step away from that fear & trepidation tonight...eat the biscuit...if you can hear Paul saying reduce...then you need to try it...and get some ear plugs for the snoring...or a good dig into the ribs may help:D.
I'm supposed to continue with the 6 units until tomorrow and I'm only meant to have something if I'm below 6.0mmol, as for Bruce he's away back to his tonight so hopefully I will sleep well! lol x

Awake early after late night watching tv n dozing in chair. 10.1 for me but had chocolate biscuit before bed.frustrated at moment as going round in a circle trying to open a savings account on line. Son visiting today so will see if he can get through maze. Have a good day all

Awake early after late night watching tv n dozing in chair. 10.1 for me but had chocolate biscuit before bed.frustrated at moment as going round in a circle trying to open a savings account on line. Son visiting today so will see if he can get through maze. Have a good day all
Not sure it was simply the chocolate biscuit Carol...what with BT...bank account...could be the stress of modern living...I remember when you could wander into the bank...sit down...have them persuade you they deserved to look after your finances...now...everything but your weight & bra size to open an account...even on line...then there's picking the dreaded password...no matter how obscure a password you pick...someone has always had it first...mine last one was £"! &*()(*&^^...no wonder I can never remember it😱😱😱😱😱.

then there's picking the dreaded password...no matter how obscure a password you pick...someone has always had it first...mine last one was £"! &*()(*&^^...no wonder I can never remember it😱😱😱😱😱.
This winds me right up too lol, I sit writing it down as it would be impossible to remember otherwise, you finish and its either not secure enough or been used so you have to start all over again! Lol x

Not sure it was simply the chocolate biscuit Carol...what with BT...bank account...could be the stress of modern living...I remember when you could wander into the bank...sit down...have them persuade you they deserved to look after your finances...now...everything but your weight & bra size to open an account...even on line...then there's picking the dreaded password...no matter how obscure a password you pick...someone has always had it first...mine last one was £"! &*()(*&^^...no wonder I can never remember it😱😱😱😱😱.
I'm off to meet son at station and buy netting for greenhouse frame. Passwords grrr my iPad has done something weird and instead of remembering log in for some sites, it doesn't and I forget passwords. Really frustrating.,if I could chose a sweary word combination, I might remember he he.

My hubbie has had a hellish time trying to open an online account for his mum. They are insisting he drags his 90 yr old mum in there (again) complete with broken hip. They are like doctors...they don't make house calls any more! Crazy times! 🙄

A 6.7 for me after a buttered scone for supper.

Sorry to all who had a bad night 😳

Thinking of you @AJLang x

Was in there yesterday and teller assured me it was simple to open on line...even said the sweary word of app for mobile phone. Why is it all so mod tech?

Was in there yesterday and teller assured me it was simple to open on line...even said the sweary word of app for mobile phone. Why is it all so mod tech?
So when they 'screw' things up Carol...they don't have to explain face to face...easier to make excuses when you don't have a justifiably irate customer in front of you.😡.

as well.
This winds me right up too lol, I sit writing it down as it would be impossible to remember otherwise, you finish and its either not secure enough or been used so you have to start all over again! Lol x
Or you can have the password you've chosen...providing you add the number 1928374659092 to it as well 😛😛😛

Morning all. A frustrating 9.1 for me this morning, after I went back to sleep again. Was 7.1 at bedtime, and 4.9 at 3am, but never dipped into the red.

Must send Churchill over Bloden...he's a great mouser...but...one problem...he tends to catch them and bring them in...not sure he's entirely grasped the concept of real 'mousing' yet...give him time...he's only ten...oooooh...before I moved to the countryside would have thrown a wobbly at the thought of a mouse in the house...now...have to accept they will appear from time to time...hope Churchie is ready.
A male mouser? Churchill is a rarity...I think I prefer the 'gift' of a mouse trap with a squashed mouse in it, rather than a bloody and battered present on my pillow (I used to live in a house with 2 generous mousers!😱 "Half a dead mouse, for me? Oh thank you Buxton...you are kind"...not).:confused:🙂

Back