Group 7-day waking average?

Yay, @Ljc! And a 5.3 for me 🙂

Morning...busy Saturday night sanding the kitchen worktops ( I know how to live it up)...applied the Danish Oil...which gave me a vile stinking headache...retired to bed at 11pm...woke to a 5.7...round two of sanding today (urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh)...pleased with my efforts so far:D:D:D..

Morning...busy Saturday night sanding the kitchen worktops ( I know how to live it up)...applied the Danish Oil...which gave me a vile stinking headache...retired to bed at 11pm...woke to a 5.7...round two of sanding today (urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh)...pleased with my efforts so far:D:D:D..
Morning Bubbsie ~ Sunday IS supposed to be a day of rest!!!! But i guess once a job is started then it has to be finished:D great number there Bubbs, take care x
Coffee you minx_ _ Funny Pictures, Quotes, Pics, Photos, Images ___.jpg

Last edited:
Morning. A surprising 5.8 today after an under bolused Chinese last night - got up to 11.0 from a 5.1 start 😱🙄😱

Morning Bubbsie ~ Sunday IS supposed to be a day of rest!!!! But i guess once a job is started then it has to be finished:D great number there Bubbs, take care x
View attachment 4540
Thanks WL...Bank Holidays never a rest for me...lots to do...yep...absolutely right I've started it...so have to finish it...job that needs doing...should have done it al least a year ago...looking forward to seeing the worktops back to their best...Thanks.

Good morning Bubbsie, that sounds hard difficult work but fulfilling when you see your results. Great number!

Good morning guys 🙂 well last night was the ultimate test for my tresiba dose, went to bed on a 6.0 so no biscuit, had a crap night - so warm, neighbours being noisy, Bruce snoring away yet still woke to a 4.3 :( I can hear Paul saying that needs to reduced further, anyways have a fab day folks :D x

Good morning Bubbsie, that sounds hard difficult work but fulfilling when you see your results. Great number!
Yes very fulfilling... until...I look at the disarray in my living room (full of kitchen equipment)...then look at the rest of the worktops to be done...wonder why on earth you started...not quite at that stage yet...shower...dress...then back to the kitchen...wonder if my lovely neighbour will object if I start the sander in about half an hour:D:D:D.

Good morning guys 🙂 well last night was the ultimate test for my tresiba dose, went to bed on a 6.0 so no biscuit, had a crap night - so warm, neighbours being noisy, Bruce snoring away yet still woke to a 4.3 :( I can hear Paul saying that needs to reduced further, anyways have a fab day folks :D x
Good morning Kaylz, sorry to hear you had a crap night, maybe for now you need that biscuit every night because of the length of time between your two meals?

Back