Group 7-day waking average?

10 days ago!!!!! And thank you NJ you too - how are your ribs now - less bothersome? x
How strange! Maybe today is the day you have them in your hands.
Thanks for asking, still can't exercise, or do my Pilates but on the mend. I even cleaned my house yesterday but that could have been a step too far!

Wonderful! Enjoy your day and maybe you could let yourself eat more than one square today! :D
One square does me 🙂, I eat a 25g bar of 85% stuff on a Sunday with lunch, its my 'treat' day haha x

Don the shades & have your chiffon head scarf 'blowing in the wind!'Ooooo I hear a song coming on......
Gosh...a chiffon head scarf WL...if I were a bit more 'Hepburn' like might give it a try...last time I saw a chiffon head scarf...my mother was wearing it...as for the shades...de' rigueur for me nowadays...hides those bags under the eyes (more like drapes & swags)...until of course I have to take them off...oddly enough...the more sleep I seem to have...the more prominent the bags under my eyes are🙄🙄🙄.

One square does me 🙂, I eat a 25g bar of 85% stuff on a Sunday with lunch, its my 'treat' day haha x
K...go wild...have two squares...you can afford to...and then have one for me...could do with some sustenance for the drive ahead😛.

11.7 for me this morning, not sure why the numbers are going the wrong way when I am eating better.

Good morning my dearies 🙂 happy lass here Bruce went shopping at Tesco last night and came back with 2 bars of lindt 90%, a lovely fleece bed top I'd been eyeing up for when it gets colder AND a pair of pj bottoms (the same as the ones I'm wearing just now as they are so comfy and cosy! Lol) how spoilt and lucky am I? 🙂 anyways budge up @khskel may I join you on the 5.3 bench please 🙂, hope everyone has a great day :D x
Your Bruce is spoiling you K & rightly so - have you made your phone call yet? xx

Your Bruce is spoiling you K & rightly so - have you made your phone call yet? xx
He certainly is! Its our 7 year anniversary next month 😱 I'm planning on getting him a canvas with a collage of pics of the both of us 🙂 and no the lines don't open till 10:30 so got to wait yet, might leave it till 12:30 as I got an answer when I did that on Monday rather than having to leave a message and wait for a call back like usual 🙂 xx

Good morning everyone - 4.9 for me today.

Good morning everyone. 5.2 at 3am going up to 9.0 at 6am - not going to stress about that because the rise is a gastroparesis "thing"
A nice HS there.

One for me please Lin...large mug...milk...no sugar please (and thanks)...good numbers:D:D:D.
Here you go. Enjoy
IMG_0452.JPG
Safe journey.

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it's 7.8 for me this morning 🙂.

Hope you're all looking forward to a great weekend. For me I'm out tonight at our one of our locals for the Friday night karaoke then I'm out tomorrow night going to one of the local caravan parks to see a band then packing on Sunday for our week away next week at Haven Thorpe Park in Cleethorpes 🙂

Good grief, computer is slow today.......anyway, a nice HS 5.2 for me this morning so I treated myself to a bowl of jumbo oats, with a small dollop of cream to make it even smoother (and cool it down a bit!) 🙂

Well for those interested I just had a call back from Paul, he thinks the couple of days of 4's this week was still some of the 7 units coming through so I'm still to take 6 until Monday and make a decision then, if 4's continue reduce by another unit, also had a reply from Stagecoach about the trouble's with the buses the other week and as they cant reimburse me as I didn't get receipts from the taxi's they have offered as a good gesture will travel vouchers with the company 🙂 x

Ooh Carol...I feel that frustration...little minxes...yes thank goodness it's Friday.
I now have a frame around greenhouse and will be able to use the outside as a fruit cage. Got to buy soft fruit netting. The glass only cost £6 but the frame and netting and work more, but joiner is great. If it goes on I will call police, cause an old lady going to the door can go two ways. I firmly believe in karma, so maybe I was a wee minx when I was young lol

Hellloooooooooo back for now, hope you are all well and have a great bank holiday weekend. Number this morning 7.2. Hope to be back but who know with this modern age internet 🙂

Good grief, computer is slow today.......anyway, a nice HS 5.2 for me this morning so I treated myself to a bowl of jumbo oats, with a small dollop of cream to make it even smoother (and cool it down a bit!) 🙂
Congrats on your house special PM - hope you see more of 'em! x
animated-smileys-dancing-061.gif

Well for those interested I just had a call back from Paul, he thinks the couple of days of 4's this week was still some of the 7 units coming through so I'm still to take 6 until Monday and make a decision then, if 4's continue reduce by another unit,
That Seems a good idea.
also had a reply from Stagecoach about the trouble's with the buses the other week and as they cant reimburse me as I didn't get receipts from the taxi's they have offered as a good gesture will travel vouchers with the company 🙂 x
As we say in my family, * that's better than a kick in the teeth * :D

Good morning from overcast E Kent. I hope you all have a good weekend.
5.2 today.

@Northerner I hope you are starting to feel better.

Back