Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning guys 🙂 bright and sunny here this morning lovely change from yesterday! 🙂 @Bubbsie do you need us lot to bring anything? and seen as I'm only little I'm willing to offer to take Harry's bed haha, @wirralass I am so shocked that you would even suggest a tent after poor Jo's troubles the other week you should be ashamed with yourself! LOL and @New-journey looks like we're ok for coffee! 🙂 anyways its a 4.6 for me today, have a lovely day folks! :D x
You're right @Kaylz - absolutely totally insensitive of me to even mention that 4 letter word😱 my profuse apologies @NJ x I wont say another word on the matter - so it looks like its either top n tail 😱 or Harrys comfy chair🙄 unless @Bubbsie can come up with any other sleeping arrangements? x

Good morning. I hope you are all as well as you can be.
It's Friday . Now if I hadn't have already joined the ranks of the retired I'd be IMG_0147.GIF but I have so I'm 😛 :D
4.6 today 🙂
Am off to sort myself out as I deasperately
IMG_0432.JPG

It's Friday . Now if I hadn't have already joined the ranks of the retired I'd be View attachment 4505 but I have so I'm 😛 :D
4.6 today 🙂
View attachment 4506
Morning Lin ~ that fella looks familiar!!!:D:D:D x

Yes it's very familiar, I see it every morning lol.

Good morning everyone. 5.2 at 3am going up to 9.0 at 6am - not going to stress about that because the rise is a gastroparesis "thing"

It's Friday . Now if I hadn't have already joined the ranks of the retired I'd be View attachment 4505 but I have so I'm 😛 :D
4.6 today 🙂
View attachment 4506
One for me please Lin...large mug...milk...no sugar please (and thanks)...good numbers:D:D:D.

Morning...wow...not up until 6am...off to sunny Wales today (hope the M4 is sunny) working...long journey...but just for the day...woke to a 5.4 ...have a good weekend everyone.

Morning...wow...not up until 6am...off to sunny Wales today (hope the M4 is sunny) working...long journey...but just for the day...woke to a 5.4 ...have a good weekend everyone.
Nice number there Bubbs ~ good start to a long day ~ just in case you're not back home til very late ~ this is what Harry will be doing in your absence!!!:D:D:D
Pet Meme Mania.jpg

Nice number there Bubbs ~ good start to a long day ~ just in case you're not back home til very late ~ this is what Harry will be doing in your absence!!!:D:D:D
View attachment 4511
Hoping to get back home by around 8pm WL...no doubt Harry will be plonked in my chair...looking as if he has the world on his shoulders...feeling very sorry for himself...dinner...a couple of treats...and a huge hug...he'll make the most of the attention.

Hoping to get back home by around 8pm WL...no doubt Harry will be plonked in my chair...looking as if he has the world on his shoulders...feeling very sorry for himself...dinner...a couple of treats...and a huge hug...he'll make the most of the attention.
Safe journey there and back Bubbsie ~ hope weathers in your favour ~ dont forget your flask of coffee now just in case you fly past motorway services! Take care x

Morning all - 8.9 here.
Living in a permanent terrified state about damage being done to pebbles (nickname for unborn), whilst dealing with severe nausea and an inability to be able to eat anything other than plain food - which basically means crackers, bread and gingernut biscuits - its all basically shite!
Aw, sending some calming vibes, Grainger - sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell. It'll all be worth it in the end.😳🙂

Morning all.🙂 5.7 here.😛

What a night - it was a BG-dropping GlucTab-popping extravaganza! Down with the Tresiba dose, methinks.😛

Back