Group 7-day waking average?

OOh hadn't thought of that WL...a colour co-ordinated bull dog...well...he is such a special boy...yes...believe he knows it...haven't told K yet...if she does pay us a visit...she may have to sit in the back of the car... the front seat is occupied:D:D:D.
:D:D:D I won't tell her ~ honest!!!!!

Read something from @Matt Cycle a while ago...difference between aerobic & anaerobic exercise...not entirely sure I completely understood it...seems it can happen...it did come down after a couple of hours...and an HS this morning...will press on with the bike...see how it goes.

This is a good article on the subject. It's called T1 diabetes and vigorous exercise but explains all the physiological processes involved which are relevant to everyone. Stick with it as it's fairly easy to follow, even I understood it, well most of it anyway. :D The author Michael Riddell has done lots of research on diabetes and exercise.

http://insulinfactor.com/graphics/pdf/t1_diabetes_and_vigorous_exercisel.pdf

This is a good article on the subject. It's called T1 diabetes and vigorous exercise but explains all the physiological processes involved which are relevant to everyone. Stick with it as it's fairly easy to follow, even I understood it, well most of it anyway. :D The author Michael Riddell has done lots of research on diabetes and exercise.

http://insulinfactor.com/graphics/pdf/t1_diabetes_and_vigorous_exercisel.pdf
Thanks Matt...I certainly will read it...enjoying the exercise...so who knows...may progress to a 'real bike' in time.

9.7 for me, pleased with that as I have been in a bad place the last few days, both diabetic wise and general life wise, that is why I have been MIA. Despite still feeling tired and down this morning, I decided that I can regain control of my diabetes and stop eating all the stupid stuff and get my life back on track.
Well done, very inspiring to read this and sending loads support. Hope you have had a good day.

Good morning . I hope today treats you all well.
4.2 today. So much for trying to get my waking numbers up a bit.

Morning Lin - you're up early!
Happy good Thursday morning folks ~ still dark outside:(
No waking again but will hazard a guess bgl is 6.9😱
Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day ~ take care folks & have a peaceful day x
images.jpg

@Bubbsie I also need to know before I visit, what do you stock? :D
I have several Jo (and K)...my morning favourite it the Italian blend...then later... if I want a little more intensity...I opt for the Colombian...hope that meets with your approval:D.

Morning Lin - you're up early!
Happy good Thursday morning folks ~ still dark outside:(
No waking again but will hazard a guess bgl is 6.9😱
Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day ~ take care folks & have a peaceful day x
View attachment 4499
WL...where do you find these things...looks just like me as I descended the stairs this morning🙂.

Morning...great drama yesterday...laptop expired...the victim of a tiny coffee spillage...wouldn't fire up...tried persuasion...threats...hysteria...eventually accepted defeat...bought another (credit card😱😱😱)...in desperation out came the hairdryer...who'd have thought...after a quick blow dry...fully working ...cancelled new one on order (good old distance selling regulations)...woke to a 5.7.

Last edited:
:D:D:DMorning Bubbsie - thought I was the only one that looked like that first thing😱 x
I seem to look like that full time nowadays WL...particularly coming up to review time😱😱😱.

Morning...great drama yesterday...laptop expired...the victim of a tiny coffee spillage...wouldn't fire up...tried persuasion...threats...hysteria...eventually accepted defeat...bought another (credit card😱😱😱)...in desperation out came the hairdryer...who'd have thought...after a quick blow dry...fully working ...cancelled new one on order (good old distance selling regulations)...woke to a 5.7.
I hope there weren't any sparks flying Bubbs - A&E springs to mind!😱 the hairdryer has many uses, not just for drying our hair🙂 5.7 nice number ~ staying in the 5's shouldn't have any adverse effect on your impending HbA1c

Can I visit too pleeeeeeze? If you don't stock skinny lattè Bubbs I'll bring my own🙂 what day & time is the coffee morning? Looking forward to seeing ye all🙂
Yes of course WL...although how I'm going to fit you...Jo & K in the 'guest room'...no idea...you'll all have to top & tail.

I hope there weren't any sparks flying Bubbs - A&E springs to mind!😱 the hairdryer has many uses, not just for drying our hair🙂 5.7 nice number ~ staying in the 5's shouldn't have any adverse effect on your impending HbA1c
Relieved WL...new ones are hideously expensive...hmmn...sometimes think those HbA1cs can be a little bit of a lottery at times...still have a few weeks to work on it...thank goodness.

Back