Group 7-day waking average?

Congrats on HS, and good luck with decorating. Has @Kaylz arrived to help yet with the decorating? :D:D
Thanks Jo...puzzled by my numbers lately...been walking...great for reducing BG levels...been pedalling away on the exercise bike which seems to push those figures upwards...only just realised my 'cycling' had the opposite effect to my walking...may have to revise my exercise routine...possibly an exercise bike for sale?...expecting K anytime soon...room ready & waiting...Harry getting excited at the prospect of a new friend to slobber over (poor K she has no idea what she'd be in for with Harry)...just need to co-ordinate the timing with her.

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 very dull and raining here so if there are any typing errors in this I am sorry but for some reason my mother is against lights in the morning so I have to eat breakfast etc in the dark! 🙄 5.1 here today and I hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 very dull and raining here so if there are any typing errors in this I am sorry but for some reason my mother is against lights in the morning so I have to eat breakfast etc in the dark! 🙄 5.1 here today and I hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Bright lights in the morning...yuk...don't blame her...although hope your breakfast meets it target (mouth)...good number...has it gone up slightly ( I'm so rubbish at good type 1 numbers)... looking up train times now🙂

Are you coming to Glasgow meet Kayla?
Unfortunately not, my granddads birthday is the 18th but he's walking the Saturday after so we are doing something for him on the 14th :( x

Morning all, 9.3 here.😱 Overtreated a hypo at 1am.( only threw 15 carbs at it, just wanted to get back to sleep!)

Thanks Jo...puzzled by my numbers lately...been walking...great for reducing BG levels...been pedalling away on the exercise bike which seems to push those figures upwards...only just realised my 'cycling' had the opposite effect to my walking...may have to revise my exercise routine...possibly an exercise bike for sale?...expecting K anytime soon...room ready & waiting...Harry getting excited at the prospect of a new friend to slobber over (poor K she has no idea what she'd be in for with Harry)...just need to co-ordinate the timing with her.
How odd your bike pushes your numbers upwards, no clue why. Would happily buy your bike from you but maybe wait and see what happens, early days still.

Bright lights in the morning...yuk...don't blame her...although hope your breakfast meets it target (mouth)...good number...has it gone up slightly ( I'm so rubbish at good type 1 numbers)... looking up train times now🙂
A little bit of light wouldn't go a miss though, theres a lamp that's not too bright but I don't even get the pleasure of that! lol, yes up a little bit, was 5.6 at bedtime so took on a biscuit so only dropped 0.5, got to call up the DSN on Friday with an update so will see how it goes till then, let me know when I can get a train and I'll look up the bus times! 🙂 x

Good morning 🙂 5.2 for me today, but still feeling rough :(
Congrats on HS and must be a relief to have good numbers again, hope you start to feel better soon, the bug is taking a long time to go away.

Fantastic to see your numbers back on track and congrats on the HS 🙂 sorry to hear your still feeling rough though, get better soon! 🙂 x

How odd your bike pushes your numbers upwards, no clue why. Would happily buy your bike from you but maybe wait and see what happens, early days still.
Read something from @Matt Cycle a while ago...difference between aerobic & anaerobic exercise...not entirely sure I completely understood it...seems it can happen...it did come down after a couple of hours...and an HS this morning...will press on with the bike...see how it goes.

A little bit of light wouldn't go a miss though, theres a lamp that's not too bright but I don't even get the pleasure of that! lol, yes up a little bit, was 5.6 at bedtime so took on a biscuit so only dropped 0.5, got to call up the DSN on Friday with an update so will see how it goes till then, let me know when I can get a train and I'll look up the bus times! 🙂 x
Anytime you're ready K...mind you...would feed feed feed you😱:D😱...so be ready...no slipping Harry any 'treats' under the table mind!

Good morning hope everybody is ok 🙂 10.9 for me this morning 😡

During the night
BG: 3.2 @ 2:52am - had 3 jelly babies to treat hypo
BG: 5.8 @ 3:07 - 15 minute hypo check / because next meal wasn't due had 2 biscuits and bolused. I'm always unsure what to do if next meal isn't due.

This morning did my waking test and basal and now before breakfast BG: 15.0 😡😡! I've bolused and meter also had a correction included with breakfast bolus. I really can't think why it's so high for me this morning so if anybody can shed any light please do. I've got my HbA1c this morning 😱
I've got four ideas.
A slight over compensation in hypo treatment.
Did you wash your hands before testing .
could be the towel you used to dry Your hands had some sweet stuff on it.
your going down with something. My body seems to know this a couple of days before I do.

Anytime you're ready K...mind you...would feed feed feed you😱:D😱...so be ready...no slipping Harry any 'treats' under the table mind!
Maybe a few days with you is the kick up the butt I need and might sort me out! I'm meant to be having mince and tatties tonight would you be able to fix that up for me or will I bring it with me? Nope no sharing with Harry I will bring him his own bag of treats! 🙂 x

That is interesting re the exercise bike, as i have been doing 2 lots a day I have not noticed a rise but not noticed a drop either. I am doing mine as part of my home Physio sessions. I do not enjoy it !

Read something from @Matt Cycle a while ago...difference between aerobic & anaerobic exercise...not entirely sure I completely understood it...seems it can happen...it did come down after a couple of hours...and an HS this morning...will press on with the bike...see how it goes.
Yes, it is complicated. I am reading about it in excellent book @Bloden sent me, could pass it on to you. Diabetes Athletes Handbook. Good to press on with bike,

Sorry you're still feeling rough . Great number especially as you're not well.

Yes, it is complicated. I am reading about it in excellent book @Bloden sent me, could pass it on to you. Diabetes Athletes Handbook. Good to press on with bike,
Glad you're finding it useful (I couldn't get my head round half of the info, tbh. A bit technical for me).🙄🙂

Back