Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 7.5 for me today - have been feeling rotten all weekend and struggling to keep in single figures :(

Sorry to hear that northerner. You coming down with something?

I woke on a 7.3, had a decent breakfast and was 6.3 after it. That Dawn Phenomenon and feeling rough on a morning raises it every time.

Morning...no appointments...no paperwork...relaxing with that first sip of coffee...bliss...woke to a 5.5

Morning all, woke to a higher for me 7 but was working till late so ate at 10 30. Just said night to my oldest who worked all night on her dissertation, deadline tonight. Exhausted just thinking of it!

I didn't realise meters used batteries! 😱 I must have thought they ran on magic!

I thought they ran on Diabetes Fairy dust.🙄

Morning all.🙂 5.4 here.😛

Get well soon, Northie.

Make sure you're at home from exactly 12.33 onwards, Robin...who came up with DPD's crazy time slots?!

Great number! Enjoy your peaceful day. 🙂
Going to start taping off the skirting boards...then of to buy some paint...time to get busy!

Good morning . It's 7.5 today :(. I can't wait to have brekkie , I'm so so hungry.
I hope you all have a good day today.

Good morning guys 🙂 @Bubbsie I'll come do the painting for you it's one of my favourite jobs! I had the mother and father in laws fences and garden benches done in no time a few years ago! Then did mums hall, was meant to get the living room done at some point but nobody's willing to move the massive wall unit and wouldn't be good for the budgie either, anyways 4.9 for me this morning after a couple of biscuits for a bed time 5.0 and took my reduced 6 units, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Good morning guys 🙂 @Bubbsie I'll come do the painting for you it's one of my favourite jobs! I had the mother and father in laws fences and garden benches done in no time a few years ago! Then did mums hall, was meant to get the living room done at some point but nobody's willing to move the massive wall unit and wouldn't be good for the budgie either, anyways 4.9 for me this morning after a couple of biscuits for a bed time 5.0 and took my reduced 6 units, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Oh K...if only you could...I am rubbish at painting...probably because I hate it...not sure where you are located...but...if you need a little break down south...have a spare room (if I were posh I'd say guest room🙂)...lots of open space...only just over an hour away from London...I can cook...only thing is...you'll have to put up with Harry...he'd be all over you...like a rash...looking out those paint brushes now!

I thought they ran on Diabetes Fairy dust.🙄
:D

Morning all, not a proper reading
tea.gif
I was up at stupid o'clock with Mum sat on the side of the bed rustling all the sweetie packets in her bedside drawer. She's stone deaf so probably unaware that they were causing a right racket, enough to wake me from a sound sleep anyways. I could have cried. She then regales me with how difficult it was for her to get from the bed to the commode and get back into bed as if I could care less. I just wanted to kill her basically. I fail at caring.
pissed.gif

8.2 @ 8.03am after eating wholemeal bread slathered in butter with a carton of cottage cheese at 5ish !!!

Have a good day all. I'm a zombie, but I draw the line at eating brains...

Kaylz come round and paint our place. :D I've taken blobs of paint off Mum's wall blu-tacking Christmas cards up there...looks the very devil.

Bit late on parade this morning as t'internet connection was down, but was a 4.4 on waking.

Morning all, 8.3 here this morning. Can't wait to get a sensor up and running, and find out what's going on, but I decided to be sensible and wait til after I've done a cross country riding afternoon today, knowing my luck, I'd fall off into a ditch and land on it.

Would you like to swap afternoons Robin. I have a 3 hr exam and I'd much rather be riding in the countryside.

(Frankly I'd rather be doing pretty much anything.....😱)

Oh K...if only you could...I am rubbish at painting...probably because I hate it...not sure where you are located...but...if you need a little break down south...have a spare room (if I were posh I'd say guest room🙂)...lots of open space...only just over an hour away from London...I can cook...only thing is...you'll have to put up with Harry...he'd be all over you...like a rash...looking out those paint brushes now!
I'm up Scotland so I'll be a while but I'll go pack a bag now! As for Harry he'd be no problems, I loves animals so he's welcome for a snuggle haha, have something ready for when I arrive please 🙂 x

Would you like to swap afternoons Robin. I have a 3 hr exam and I'd much rather be riding in the countryside.

(Frankly I'd rather be doing pretty much anything.....😱)
Good luck with the exam! ( I'd swap with you, but I don't think there's much chance of me passing an exam these days, so maybe best if you do it yourself!)

I'm up Scotland so I'll be a while but I'll go pack a bag now! As for Harry he'd be no problems, I loves animals so he's welcome for a snuggle haha, have something ready for when I arrive please 🙂 x
Okay...have I said you'll have to have Aliya's room...called the princess suite...all pink & white...will have to share the bed with an extra large fluffy unicorn (plus other soft toys)...fairies & stars that light up on the ceiling & walls at night...if you can cope with that...come on down.

Back