Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 7.5 for me today - have been feeling rotten all weekend and struggling to keep in single figures :(
Hope you feel better soon! x

Morning all, 5.9 here, a glass of red wine keeps the Dawn Effect away. DPD say they're delivering my sensors today, yay! ( not the replacement one, that's still in the pipeline, they seem a bit behind at the moment, wonder if it's coming from France as usual, they'll all be on holiday for the whole of August)
Snap, just got a text to say delivery between 11:33 and 12:33

You are starting your Monday on fire, puts me to shame and think I will join the fit bit gang once I can exercise again.
Wouldn't go that far Jo...but...certainly doing more than I have for the last few years...easy to get fired up with the impending review...fit bit even takes into account just walking round the house...tells how much sleep I've had...not great last night...just over four hours...so once showered...dressed...invoiced...posted...will feel justified with a little 'Disco Nap'...basically that's an afternoon nap for those over thirty (couldn't bear to say middle-aged)...:D:D:D.

Good morning hope everybody is ok 🙂 it was 7.5 for me this morning in Smiley Filey 🙂

Good morning 🙂 7.5 for me today - have been feeling rotten all weekend and struggling to keep in single figures :(

Snap Northerner 🙂 and hope you are feeling better very soon

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon Northie with bgls back to their normal 5's x
Emoji Character Cartoon Pig Sick With Thermometer In Mouth Sticker ___.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't realise meters used batteries! 😱 I must have thought they ran on magic!!

Afternoon all...6.3 @ 6.17am

Ooops! Almost forgot to post!🙄
Good afternoon folks on this damp windy day:(
No waking again but keeping the carbs as low as I can🙂
Take care and for those who are feeling pain today then here are {{{{hugs}}}} to comfort you.

Good Afternoon Pictures, Images, Graphics and Comments.jpg

Last edited:
Morning everyone. 10.1 for me. Struggling to get myself in gear for start of week. One more swig of coffee then get moving. Have a good day all
Hope you've had sufficent coffee by now to get the engine moving Carolg:D

Morning...early start again...rain has stopped...finally finished the paperwork that's been taunting me...woke to a 5.7.
Glad for you that your pile of paperwork is depleted in readiness for the next lot😱 Nice number there Bubbs🙂

Last edited:
Good morning back from an unscheduled weekend away in Suffolk, hope everyone is well and had a good weekend it's a 6.8 for me today.

Well done Hazel and Khskel on HS.
All good here Barbara - had an enjoyable weekend thanks - hope yours was a good one too x

Good morning everyone. 10.8 today. I feel completely numb so just going to test and correct as necessary for the near future. I can't control how my emotions are affecting my BG levels.
Ironic that my yearly review is two weeks today.
Keep your chin up Amanda - if you can. Your bgls are bound to be a tad higglty pigglty so dont worry unduly x

I didn't realise meters used batteries! 😱 I must have thought they ran on magic!!

Afternoon all...6.3 @ 6.17am
Forget the dam.....sel DF - I think some meters run on zooped up petrol pushing our bgls higher😱:D x

Last edited:
Wouldn't go that far Jo...but...certainly doing more than I have for the last few years...easy to get fired up with the impending review...fit bit even takes into account just walking round the house...tells how much sleep I've had...not great last night...just over four hours...so once showered...dressed...invoiced...posted...will feel justified with a little 'Disco Nap'...basically that's an afternoon nap for those over thirty (couldn't bear to say middle-aged)...:D:D:D.
I find the fitbit is a great motivator Bubbs - I'd just finished my tea last night and it buzzed me with the message "Fancy a stroll?" NOT! :( At least not yet - wating for my meal to digest! Good fun tho isn't it - I walk to music at home - less tedius!

Sorry to hear your not well
IMG_0451.PNG

I find the fitbit is a great motivator Bubbs - I'd just finished my tea last night and it buzzed me with the message "Fancy a stroll?" NOT! :( At least not yet - wating for my meal to digest! Good fun tho isn't it - I walk to music at home - less tedius!
I love it WL...meeting my targets...will have to up my limits...great incentive to do more...can see what I'm doing now...rather than guessing.

I love it WL...meeting my targets...will have to up my limits...great incentive to do more...can see what I'm doing now...rather than guessing.
That's what I like about it - heart rate - resting heart rate - mmls volume of water drunk - its an amazing piece of technology isn't it. Did you know that you can buy (if you want) different coloured straps for it too - they just clip off & on, great to have the choice to match an outfit you're wearing - I think they cost about £6-£7. Dont forget to re-charge the battery. If you tap on it twice it will show you more information too. x

Back