Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...early start again...rain has stopped...finally finished the paperwork that's been taunting me...woke to a 5.7.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. 10.8 today. I feel completely numb so just going to test and correct as necessary for the near future. I can't control how my emotions are affecting my BG levels.
Ironic that my yearly review is two weeks today.

Good morning everyone. 10.8 today. I feel completely numb so just going to test and correct as necessary for the near future. I can't control how my emotions are affecting my BG levels.
Ironic that my yearly review is two weeks today.
Nothing you can do about that...just have to deal with things as/if they crop up Amanda...just try to take the best care of yourself as you can.

Good morning my dearies 🙂 a shockingly low 4.4 for me after a 6.9 at bedtime 😱 hope everyone has a relaxing day :D x

Morning all, 5.9 here, a glass of red wine keeps the Dawn Effect away. DPD say they're delivering my sensors today, yay! ( not the replacement one, that's still in the pipeline, they seem a bit behind at the moment, wonder if it's coming from France as usual, they'll all be on holiday for the whole of August)

Morning everyone. 10.1 for me. Struggling to get myself in gear for start of week. One more swig of coffee then get moving. Have a good day all

Moooooorning!🙂 9.5 here - oops, overdid my pre-bed snack.😱🙄

I've just managed to "feel the fear and do it anyway" - I took my pooches down the lane and back (20-min walk) with (reduced) IOB...and I feel fab! A morning walk - my dogs are in a state of shock and may need counseling.😉

Good morning all, 5.9 after 3.8 at bedtime, couldn't shift a 8 for hours yesterday so changed my rapid insulin and that did it.
Thinking of you @AJLang today and hard enough without your emotions affecting BS's. Hoping the DF stays away for the next few weeks.

Moooooorning!🙂 9.5 here - oops, overdid my pre-bed snack.😱🙄

I've just managed to "feel the fear and do it anyway" - I took my pooches down the lane and back (20-min walk) with (reduced) IOB...and I feel fab! A morning walk - my dogs are in a state of shock and may need counseling.😉
Always good to feel the fear and do it anyway, great you feel fab after! I hope the pooches recover soon. :D:D

Morning all, 5.9 here, a glass of red wine keeps the Dawn Effect away. DPD say they're delivering my sensors today, yay! ( not the replacement one, that's still in the pipeline, they seem a bit behind at the moment, wonder if it's coming from France as usual, they'll all be on holiday for the whole of August)
Same number as me though no glass of wine for me! Glad it helps and will remember that.
How exciting you have sensors arriving today! 🙂

Morning...early start again...rain has stopped...finally finished the paperwork that's been taunting me...woke to a 5.7.
Well done for finishing paper work and great number. Raining in Somerset and expect it will all day. Have a wonderful day. 🙂

Well done for finishing paper work and great number. Raining in Somerset and expect it will all day. Have a wonderful day. 🙂
Thanks Jo...a quick twenty minutes on the exercise bike...just to satisfy my fit bit...how shower...invoicing...then off to post them...getting organised...ooh...scary.

Thanks Jo...a quick twenty minutes on the exercise bike...just to satisfy my fit bit...how shower...invoicing...then off to post them...getting organised...ooh...scary.
You are starting your Monday on fire, puts me to shame and think I will join the fit bit gang once I can exercise again.

Back