Group 7-day waking average?

Oh sorry you had no sleep and would gladly share mine!
Just had a flashback to my dreadful consultant thinking my fall was due to a bad hypo!! Anyway he is history and ribs on mend, need to be dancing in two weeks for my party, I can do it! Thanks and you too, hope you can sleep soon.
Thank you Jo and yes you can and will dance at your party x

morning chums - fell asleep around 6 last night - just wakened.

So no evening meal last night, no Novorapid, 6.7 this morning.

Need to waken up though

Morning all, a 5.8 today.

Good morning hope everybody is ok 🙂 it was 9.8 for me this morning

Sounds a wonderful day and great number after delicious home made pizza. Hope you can rest today.
Upping my activity Jo...no resting today...in honour of the anticipated HbA1c test soon...about to take phat boy for his walkies...up at 5.9 this morning...breakfast...watered all the garden pots...cycled for 20 minutes...tested 4.6...tiny snack...2 crackers...and a chocolate thin...will be interesting to see how I do after walkies...experimenting.

Me too and my slugs. I have a friend who drives them to a new home where they can have a happy life and not return. I am not that nice and imagine though they do come back.
Can rehome the snails Jo...but...can't pick the slugs up...they burst!...yuk!

Good morning everyone. 3.8 today. Was going to have a sleep in but mum and dad's labradoodle was determined to get me up...then she went back to sleep! Sammy is enjoying her holiday with us!View attachment 4454
Oh you just can't be cross with her...she is so cute...made me smile...probably because I won't have to clear up the mess.

Thank you Jo and yes you can and will dance at your party x
Shame about the sleep WL...becoming obsessed with the sleeping patterns on this Fit Bit...know how much light sleep I had...how much restful sleep...even know how long it took me to fall asleep too!...I blame you...since you told me about yours...had to get one...as you know this is my second...who knows...could even get fit (as far as I can at my age) at this rate.

Shame about the sleep WL...becoming obsessed with the sleeping patterns on this Fit Bit...know how much light sleep I had...how much restful sleep...even know how long it took me to fall asleep too!...I blame you...since you told me about yours...had to get one...as you know this is my second...who knows...could even get fit (as far as I can at my age) at this rate.
I would love one too!

I would love one too!
Honestly thought it would be a waste of time...however it's proving a real incentive...meeting those targets is so satisfying!

Morning...busy busy busy yesterday...house cleaned...garden tidied...feeling virtuous...until...I look at the paperwork still unfinished...just sitting there staring at me...my first 'urgent' task today...of course... after more coffee...woke to a 5.4

My fingers are wonky with spell checker ignored. It's berry bugs not buds. I think i was attacked in greenhouse and am covered in itchy bites, come up red, itchy then get arge redness around them, die down, come up again in watery blisters heads, scratch, go down, come up, scratch heads off ..... last for ages. You never see the wee bug&@/s but they lurk in your crevices, arms, neck, wherever they can get a tasty bite- almost worse than midgies
Oooooooooh, that's what's been biting me for the last 10 years! Thanks, Carolg.🙄

Morning all.🙂 5.0 for me. 😛

After yesterday's braving IKEA on a Saturday (I know, I must be mad:confused:) I'm trending looooow already this morning - best line those snacks up, cos I'm in the mood for 'jungling' today! 🙂

Have a relaxing Sunday ev1.:D

Morning everyone I hope you have a good Sunday.
Meter 5.2 , new sensor 3.9 . Hopefully tomorrow will see a closer results.
Graph was reasonably even.

good morning guys 🙂 a 4.6 for me today :( this reduction seems to have done absolutely nothing :(, hope everyone has a great day :D x

Hi Kaylz are you going to reduce it by another unit so that it's the two unit reduction that I think Paul suggested?

good morning guys 🙂 a 4.6 for me today :( this reduction seems to have done absolutely nothing :(, hope everyone has a great day :D x
K...no idea how it works...but...you have only just started it...do you need to give it a little more time...or should you expect to see instant results?...no doubt others will be able to advise on that...come on...where's that positivity gone...you can get there🙂🙂🙂.

Hi Kaylz are you going to reduce it by another unit so that it's the two unit reduction that I think Paul suggested?
Yes I think I may have to, went to bed on 6.5 the other night and dropped to 4.8 by morning, last night was 5.9 so had a biscuit and have still dropped to 4.6 :( x

Back