Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...reasonable sleep I believe... having' killed' my fit bit yesterday...no official confirmation😱😱😱 ( I am so clumsy with technology)...I have another on order...off to see friends in Bristol today...looking forward to that...woke to a 5.7...weekend arriving soon (Just for @wirralass after yesterday🙂🙂🙂)...enjoy it.
Just catching up - good number to wake up to Bubbs - you killed your fitbit??😱 Whaaaat?😱How on earth?😱What are you like?🙄 in the meantime ~ go go go on your exercise bike!:D Enjoy Bristol - long time since I visited there - suspension bridge swayed on a windy day:(😱 take care & thanks for the 🙂🙂🙂 x

Last edited:
The strange things is WL, my husband thought it was Wed too. I thought I'd lost the plot! Lol
I bet you did @Amigo - but it was liddle ol me who'd lost the plot not you🙄 I really really dont know where Wednesday went unless I slept for 24hours & not realised it!!! Back on form today tho! x

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Have a nice weekend and hopefully nice weather.
4.2 this morning
@wirralass love the pic.

Found out last night that we were losing the chap who'd been doing our garden for 8 years had hopefully come on better times and had got himself a better paid job in a hotel. I am happy for him because he has it very hard for about 5 years. Guess who's got the job of finding another one.

Found out last night that we were losing the chap who'd been doing our garden for 8 years had hopefully come on better times and had got himself a better paid job in a hotel. I am happy for him because he has it very hard for about 5 years. Guess who's got the job of finding another one.
Don't look at me! :D

Just catching up - good number to wake up to Bubbs - you killed your fitbit??😱 Whaaaat?😱How on earth?😱What are you like?🙄 in the meantime ~ go go go on your exercise bike!:D Enjoy Bristol - long time since I visited there - suspension bridge swayed on a windy day:(😱 take care & thanks for the 🙂🙂🙂 x
WL...new fit bit in place...will be more careful with this one...had a fabulous day in Bristol...good drive there & back...love Bristol...met up with old friends...and a new arrival (Isabelle aged four & a half months)...no suspension bridge yesterday...they live in Clifton...is that south Bristol (?)...got home around 7:40pm...shattered..thoroughly.good day...pondering on it now...more coffee needed.

Good morning everyone. Have a nice weekend and hopefully nice weather.
4.2 this morning
@wirralass love the pic.

Don't look at me! :D

Or me Lin...I'm rubbish gardener...my philosophy is...plant things...water...cross fingers & pray!

Long drive yesterday...long day...worth all the effort...great to see old friends...meet a new arrival...reminisce...remember...home very tired...but...very happy...good sleep...woke to a 5.9. 9...despite several slices of home made pizza...well...would have been so rude to refuse it😛😛😛.

Good morning folks on this miserable miserable windy wet morning😱
No waking again ~ must ring to ask why strips haven't been delivered.
Take care folks and if opportunity doesn't knock then build a door ~ I hope your weather's better than here over the weekend x

Pics Photos - Good Morning Saturday.jpg

I've got a cheaply fit bit, and I maim it all the time bubbsie. I'm a technophobe and if it can go wrong, I can encourage it to do so. Have "lost " mine during the night. Lol

Or me Lin...I'm rubbish gardener...my philosophy is...plant things...water...cross fingers & pray!
And duck the berry bugs

On the subject of BG... mm ..not telling, enough said Friday night was tired, had 1/2 portion of Chinese take away, a swag of an opened bottle of white wine (rest went as drain cleaner) and before bed- late -a wee bowl of cervical, - no spell check-cereal, and forgot tea time meds. Enough to say, checked it twice and accepted the lower number. Scrambled eggs for breakfast I think

Have a lovely Saturday and sunny here with squeaking seagulls

Same here, New Journey. Glad to hear your goddaughter's ok. It's all over the news this morning obviously, and lasts night's copy-cat attack in Cambrils near Tarragona - shocking! Words fail me...:(
Must be a dreadful shock for you, powerful words from the people yesterday coming together. It's all so tragic.

Meant squawking seagull- they will squeek after fried rice left overs lol

Good morning lovelies :D 4.8 here today hope you all have a fab day :D x

Back