Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 6.2 here.😛

Good for you, AndyG1961, for standing your ground!😛 The first time I saw my new GP, he started going on about strips and - if he'd let me get a word in edgewise🙄 - I'd've pointed out that I swipe my Libre sensor about 40 times a day, but no-one tells me off...why?...cos I pay for it. It's shocking when they put cost before our health...😱

For me, a poor 6.7

Good morning guys 🙂 seems to have stopped raining here for now (Doesn't look too far away though) still quite warm though so not all bad, anyway 4.6 this morning have a lovely day folks :D x

@AndyG1961. Well done for engaging in battle , That nurse ??? I feel sorry for the people who believe her. At least the Dr told the truth.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when nurse is told off .

5.6 and difficult wait yesterday to hear news of my goddaughter who lives in Barcelona just where the attack happened. She is shocked but fine, so grateful and relieved to hear this, feel for all who are affected by latest atrocity.

It's weekend and wishing you all good health and wonderful time with your loved ones.

5.6 and difficult wait yesterday to hear news of my goddaughter who lives in Barcelona just where the attack happened. She is shocked but fine, so grateful and relieved to hear this, feel for all who are affected by latest atrocity.

It's weekend and wishing you all good health and wonderful time with your loved ones.
Glad to hear she's ok hun x

I am very pleased to hear your Goddaughter is ok. I can't begin to imagine what you and the family were going through till heard she was fine though shocked.

I am very pleased to hear your Goddaughter is ok. I can't begin to imagine what you and the family were going through till heard she was fine though shocked.
Same here, New Journey. Glad to hear your goddaughter's ok. It's all over the news this morning obviously, and lasts night's copy-cat attack in Cambrils near Tarragona - shocking! Words fail me...:(

Good morning hope everybody is ok 🙂 it was 10.4 for me this morning 😡

10.2 for me this morning. Did have a couple of sausages for tea,

Glad to hear she's ok hun x
Yes, very glad to hear this.

Good morning all, 5.6 @ 8.01am but I think my Codefree might be on the fritz darn it. I'm so cackhanded with stuff, I break everything just through usual wear and tear. 🙄

Yay, a lovely HS 5.2 today (5.3 yesterday morning).

Well done for not being fobbed off, @AndyG1961! And good wishes to all those facing difficulties, of whatever kind, for themselves or others xx

Happy Friday folks on this gorgeous sunny afternoon:D
No test strips so keeping as low carb as I can today🙂
Take care folks & have an enjoyable weekend whatever you're doing:D
@Amigo ~ sorry for the shock yesterday 😱 but I have the day right today!:D Phew!
yippee its friday.jpg

Good morning. I hope you all have a good day. One more sleep and it's the weekend, as I'm retired everyday is the weekend😛🙂
Am happy with 6.7 . Felt yuk yestday and last night, my BGs misbehaved themselves I'm hoping they behave better today. Thank heaven for my Libre
Hope you're feeling heaps better by the time you read this Lin x

Yes, very glad to hear this.

Good morning all, 5.6 @ 8.01am but I think my Codefree might be on the fritz darn it. I'm so cackhanded with stuff, I break everything just through usual wear and tear. 🙄
Glad to hear this too @New-journey - huge relief for you x

Last edited:
Happy Friday folks on this gorgeous sunny afternoon:D
No test strips so keeping as low carb as I can today🙂
Take care folks & have an enjoyable weekend whatever you're doing:D
@Amigo ~ sorry for the shock yesterday 😱 but I have the day right today!:D Phew!
View attachment 4449

The strange things is WL, my husband thought it was Wed too. I thought I'd lost the plot! Lol

Back