Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 7.5 here, probably slightly overtreated a hypo at 1am. Abbott are replacing the dud sensor, they took me through the troubleshooting process on the phone, and when we got to the 'are there any error messages in Settings, especially one beginning with 3' lo and behold, yes the were!
Ooh! Something to look out for then if I get a dodgy sensor! Hope the replacement arrives soon and is practically perfect to make up for the wait and disappointment 🙂

ETA: I just checked my current one and have 3 type '3' errors from the 12th, but nothing since. The 12th was when I started the sensor and it was reading low that day.

Good morning on this dully rainy morning a 6.6 for me today.

Sending (((hugs))) AJLang thoughts are with you and family at this time.

Well done on results Kaylz.

Good luck Bubbsie on your appointment.
Very restricted around my neck of the woods with broadband, in a contract ATM but will be looking to change once that's up.

Morning all, 7.6 for me today. New libre sensor on as I have almost 2 weeks of camping ahead of me and it makes life easier! Off to the brewery today until Monday for a weekend of camping, food and making beer! Then drive down to Dorset Tuesday for the Great Dorset Steam Fair, then home on the bank holiday Monday. So I might not be about much until the Tuesday after the bank holiday. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy and have fun. X
Have a fabulous time Stitch! 🙂 That must mean it's a whole year since we met up in Tolpuddle with @pottersusan and the DF! How time flies! 😱 🙂

Good morning my lovelies :D may I join you on the 4.9 step please @New-journey? Hope everyone has a fab day! And hope all goes well with the eye screening @Bubbsie x
Thanks K...happy to have a regular eye check...it's only screening...just a little inconvenient... as I can't drive myself home...getting a lift from my neighbour... who is great...but...tends to drive like Lewis Hamilton😱😱😱.

Good morning 🙂 A hefty 9.9 after a 2.2 at 2am 🙄 Has anyone seen my control?

Sending you my best wishes Amanda at such a difficult time x

I hope your eye screening goes well @Bubbsie . Have a great holiday @Stitch147 .

Off on Thomas the tank engine again to look after my poorly Mum. Time to perform my acrobatic leap on and off the train on crutches. Fingers crossed! 😱

Good morning 🙂 9.2 for me this morning 🙂 hope everybody is keeping well 🙂

12.3 this morning. My BG levels are all over the place at the moment now that Mum is at the very final stages. SHould be an "interesting" diabetes review in a fortnight....
AJ...I'd love to say the impending review isn't really that important...but...it is... since clearly it relates to your well being...so vital to try to look after yourself the best way you can ... particularly at the moment...having been in your position...it's is just exhausting/draining...takes a great deal of strength/energy to cope with the significance of such a traumatic loss...the need to support others in your family & friends...I hope you are getting the support that you need to help you do that...will be thinking about you & your family very much in the coming days...take care...Barbara

9.8 for me, so a single figure again. Thinking of you AJ at this difficult time.

Ooh! Something to look out for then if I get a dodgy sensor! Hope the replacement arrives soon and is practically perfect to make up for the wait and disappointment 🙂

ETA: I just checked my current one and have 3 type '3' errors from the 12th, but nothing since. The 12th was when I started the sensor and it was reading low that day.
I wonder what the significance is. He'd already asked me if I'd only just put it on, because he admitted they take a while to settle, but when I said I'd had it on for 24 hrs and had activated the sensor 12 hrs ago ( I normally leave it 24 hrs before activating, but I was impatient, OK?) he seemed to think it should have settled by then. He also wondered if the filament had got kinked as it inserted, as it then might work sporadically. By the time I rang, I'd had one reading of 3.3 when I first activated it, LO all night, one of 4.9 in the morning with a vertical upwards arrow, followed by LO again ten minutes later. So something wasn't right! He conceded that if the sensor was correct, I probably wouldn't be sitting at the end of the phone having a rational conversation with him, (I must have been making more sense than usual, then)

Following a scary 1.9 at 2am, I must have, in my diabetic stupor, over corrected, 7.5 on waling this morning.

Feeling like crap

Morning...early night...in bed by 11pm...should have know better...up at 4am...peeing down outside...urghhhhh...eye screening this morning...after that will have to finish off my paperwork...be fun doing that 'bug eyed'...woke to a 5.1...working on those numbers...review next month...fit bit on...oh maybe another coffee first before I try to interpret the results...I am such a technophobe:confused::confused::confused:.
Morning Bubbsie isnt that always the way - early to bed in the hope you'd sleep through to a decent waking hour only to wake 2~3 hours early:( - and to wake so near to a HS too - lots of good luck with your eye screening today 😎 take care x

12.3 this morning. My BG levels are all over the place at the moment now that Mum is at the very final stages. SHould be an "interesting" diabetes review in a fortnight....
My thoughts are with you & your family Amanda, (((hugs))) Take care & don't worry about your bgls at present x

Good morning all, took me a few days to get sorted after our weekend away hehe, waking numbers have been good around mid 4's still erratic after breakfast even tho I eat the same thing each day it varies between 8-12 2 hrs after eating. Anyway it's my annual review this afternoon so lets see what the doc says 🙂 A good day to all :D
Good waking numbers there Andy - just wondering if you have breakfast at the same time every day? I dont know if the difference in time when you eat might have some bearing on your varied bgls?. Lots of luck with your annual review this sfternoon, please update us, take care x

Morning all, 7.5 here, probably slightly overtreated a hypo at 1am. Abbott are replacing the dud sensor, they took me through the troubleshooting process on the phone, and when we got to the 'are there any error messages in Settings, especially one beginning with 3' lo and behold, yes the were!
Great news that Abbot were so accommodating Robin - sometines it only takes a phone call to get results, take care x

Have a fabulous time Stitch! 🙂 That must mean it's a whole year since we met up in Tolpuddle with @pottersusan and the DF! How time flies! 😱 🙂
It doesn't seem like a year ago though!!!

Good Morning all 4.9 for me and went to a beautiful National Trust garden yesterday which was amazing and lifted my mood. Not taking any pain killers as they were making me ill. Wishing all a good day everyone.
Good morning Jo - the N.T. Garden sounds lovely - my youngest will be taking me to a Rain Forest when next I visit her, looking forward to that. Some pain killers can have that effect - I do hope you get by without them. Ribs? Who'd have them?🙄 Take care x

Last edited:
Good morning 🙂 A hefty 9.9 after a 2.2 at 2am 🙄 Has anyone seen my control?

Sending you my best wishes Amanda at such a difficult time x

I hope your eye screening goes well @Bubbsie . Have a great holiday @Stitch147 .

Off on Thomas the tank engine again to look after my poorly Mum. Time to perform my acrobatic leap on and off the train on crutches. Fingers crossed! 😱
I guess if you didnt have your sense of humour Flower you'd cry puddles! It must be your humour that keeps you going 🙂 Safe journey to your mum's - its times like this that I imagine you wished you had a pair of wings to help you fly off the train instead:D Do take care on those crutches Flower xxx

Where did that go?!
That was a sunny day too🙂

Back