Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks hun, yesterday was a nightmare and todays going the same way, ate my roll at lunch and then dropped my full bowl of yoghurt on the floor! cant wait to get home tonight and relax lol x
Arrrrgh! 😱Where's the cat to lick it up!😛 Hope your day is picking up @Kaylz & you have a better aftrnoon & evening - you can relax now that your appointments are out of the way, take care hun x

Last edited:
Aw Bubbsie just missed out on the HS but never mind there's always tomorrow - enjoy your *me* time today - you deserve it - maybe even a little treat😛 for having a 2.3 yesterday & a reveiw in 6wks ~ is this a first?
Absolutely spot on WL...my first six weeks between appointments...nightmare trying my numbers right when at the local practice INR clinic...got referred back to the hospital...since then...my numbers are good...limiting the treats...back on the walking...exercise bike...towing the line at the moment:D:D:D.

Good morning everyone internet playing up again ggrrrr on one minute gone the next , have BT back on the case, woke to 7.1 this morning.

Great result at the clinic yesterday Bubbsie.

Good luck at your eye appointment Kaylz.
Thanks Barbara...yep...six weeks between appointments...feels like a holiday!...got rid of BT...nightmare for me...hope they solve the problem for you.

Good number there Ljc - you're a night owl like me - noticed you were on line late last night & into the early hours🙄
Yup I'm a proper night
IMG_0431.JPG. :D

Hi all. I know it's not waking numbers but pre evening meal 8.1
Having cauliflower cheese and carrots, and smoked sausage so here's hoping it won't go too high. Still on a downward trend some of the time

Well guys that's me home, priorities first (coffee, dinner, pj's on lol) then update all of you, the results are in and at the moment there is no fluid showing and they appear to be completely dry :D back in 3 months unless I notice any change in which case I just have to phone up, if they start to notice a trend they may just do the injections every so often when they work out what the trend is x

Well guys that's me home, priorities first (coffee, dinner, pj's on lol) then update all of you, the results are in and at the moment there is no fluid showing and they appear to be completely dry :D back in 3 months unless I notice any change in which case I just have to phone up, if they start to notice a trend they may just do the injections every so often when they work out what the trend is x
That's excellent news @Kaylz! Really pleased for you 🙂

What lovely news @Kaylz, you must be so relieved. I'm really pleased for you 🙂

Sparkles Emoji - Copy _ Paste - EmojiBase!.png Sparkles Emoji - Copy _ Paste - EmojiBase!.png

Fantastic news Kaylz ~ so pleased for you - this news far outweighs the lows of yesterday - no doubt a huge relief for you ~ gold star awarded :D
Sparkles Emoji - Copy _ Paste - EmojiBase!.png

Please don't ask how I managed to insert 2 gold stars above your post!!!🙄

Pleased to hear this Kaylz. Eye problems are the worst! 😳

Hurrah! So happy for you and great news. Hope you now relaxing and chilling. Xx

Hurrah! So happy for you and great news. Hope you now relaxing and chilling. Xx
Thank you hun 🙂 and oh yes sat in my pj's just wanting to go to bed! haha xx

Great news Kaylz. 🙂

Good news K...you must be so relieved.

Morning...early night...in bed by 11pm...should have know better...up at 4am...peeing down outside...urghhhhh...eye screening this morning...after that will have to finish off my paperwork...be fun doing that 'bug eyed'...woke to a 5.1...working on those numbers...review next month...fit bit on...oh maybe another coffee first before I try to interpret the results...I am such a technophobe:confused::confused::confused:.

Back