Group 7-day waking average?

Morning guys 🙂 can't say it's good as went to bed at 10 saw 11 started drifting off and then got a blast of blue flashing lights through the window 🙄 remember seeing 1 then must have got some sleep, thanks @New-journey will let you all know how it goes, anyway 5.0 for me Today, hope everyone has a nice relaxing day :D x
Hate it K when I haven't had a sleep...makes me irritable for the rest of the day (my excuse)...appointment not until late afternoon...chance for a nap before then maybe...despite that woke to a good number (?)...good luck with the appointment...let us know how you do.[/QUOTE]

Haha thank you 🙂 its a travel with the know it all step mother (you know the sort know it all but knows nothing) x
Better that taking the broken down bus...she sounds quite formidable...so at least she'll get you there & back:D:D:D.

Hate it K when I haven't had a sleep...makes me irritable for the rest of the day (my excuse)...appointment not until late afternoon...chance for a nap before then maybe...despite that woke to a good number (?)...good luck with the appointment...let us know how you do.
[/QUOTE]
No time for a nap, have to get the mince on for tonight haha, and will do but update wont be till after at least 6 (although might try on the way home depends what the drops do to my eyes lol) x

No time for a nap, have to get the mince on for tonight haha, and will do but update wont be till after at least 6 (although might try on the way home depends what the drops do to my eyes lol) x[/QUOTE]
I have eye screening tomorrow K...few miles away from home...no problem getting a lift...my friends think it's hysterical when I come out of the unit 'bug eyed'...have to say I agree to a certain extent...can't wait for the effect of those drops to disappear...don't forget to take your sunglasses...otherwise you scare the s**t out of everyone😱😱😱 on the way home.

Hi Kaylz - don't you just love a know it all. Anyway a 12.2 for me this morning after eating all the wrong things yesterday,

Good morning 🙂 6.6 for me 🙂

Had a hypo during the night at 2:29am BG was 3.9 so ate 3 jelly babies then did 15 minute check and it was then 4.3 so had 2 biscuits and a 0.5iu bolus

No time for a nap, have to get the mince on for tonight haha, and will do but update wont be till after at least 6 (although might try on the way home depends what the drops do to my eyes lol) x
I have eye screening tomorrow K...few miles away from home...no problem getting a lift...my friends think it's hysterical when I come out of the unit 'bug eyed'...have to say I agree to a certain extent...can't wait for the effect of those drops to disappear...don't forget to take your sunglasses...otherwise you scare the s**t out of everyone😱😱😱 on the way home.[/QUOTE]
They are always in my bag! lol x

Morning all. It's a funny ol' world living with D, init? This morning I was 4.7, the same as last night even after having eaten some crap an hour or so before bed. So I thought I'd try jumbo oats for breakfast today, and after one hour it was 5.6; after two hours it was 5.7.... o_O I'm baffled 🙄

Morning all. It's a funny ol' world living with D, init? This morning I was 4.7, the same as last night even after having eaten some crap an hour or so before bed. So I thought I'd try jumbo oats for breakfast today, and after one hour it was 5.6; after two hours it was 5.7.... o_O I'm baffled 🙄
Sounds like your body has things under good control, thanks to the help you have given it - able to balance the carbs digestion with an appropriate and timely amount of insulin 🙂

Good morning everyone internet playing up again ggrrrr on one minute gone the next , have BT back on the case, woke to 7.1 this morning.

Great result at the clinic yesterday Bubbsie.

Good luck at your eye appointment Kaylz.

Morning all, a bit late posting today, busy getting things sorted at work before going on 2 weeks leave. Anyway I was at 7.4 this morning.

Funny Pictures Of The Day – 38 Pics.jpg Good afternoon folks on this lovely sunny Wednesday🙂
No waking bgl again ~ still awaiting test strips ~ but I'll hazard a guess it would have been 5.9
Take care everyone and have an enjoyable day x

Last edited:
Good morning everyone internet playing up again ggrrrr on one minute gone the next , have BT back on the case, woke to 7.1 this morning.

Great result at the clinic yesterday Bubbsie.

Good luck at your eye appointment Kaylz.
Thanks hun, yesterday was a nightmare and todays going the same way, ate my roll at lunch and then dropped my full bowl of yoghurt on the floor! cant wait to get home tonight and relax lol x

Morning...late out of the starting blocks for me...no appointments...so...my day today...woke to a 5.3
Aw Bubbsie just missed out on the HS but never mind there's always tomorrow - enjoy your *me* time today - you deserve it - maybe even a little treat😛 for having a 2.3 yesterday & a reveiw in 6wks ~ is this a first?

Good morning all, 4.9 can I share your step @khskel?
New day and after a long sleep feeling much better. Good luck @Kaylz with your eye appointment and wishing everyone a good day.
Glad you're feeling better Jo - its been a rollercoaster this past week for you - hope your ribs aren't as troublesome now tho it will take time for them to right themselves, be patient if you can - take care. x

Morning guys 🙂 can't say it's good as went to bed at 10 saw 11 started drifting off and then got a blast of blue flashing lights through the window 🙄 remember seeing 1 then must have got some sleep, thanks @New-journey will let you all know how it goes, anyway 5.0 for me Today, hope everyone has a nice relaxing day :D x
Nice number there Kaylz - hope your eye apointment goes well - & no falling down on the road this time🙄 x

Hi Kaylz - don't you just love a know it all. Anyway a 12.2 for me this morning after eating all the wrong things yesterday,
Don't give up Lorraine - you know how to lower those numbers - good luck & take care x

Nice number there Kaylz - hope your eye apointment goes well - & no falling down on the road this time🙄 x
Thanks and I'll try not to, I fell in the living room the other day though! toes got caught on the charging wire for mums laptop! anyway off to get ready, will update you guys later x

Back