Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.9 for me. Last seen the DF was sat at the edge of that chocolate birthday cake cackling and daring me. I think she was holding up a scorecard with 12.4 on it but I swatted her off and had a slice anyway! :D

She lied anyway it was a post cake 8.8!

11.1 for me today, but had an awful night with side effects because of withdrawal from some other medication.

Good morning everyone 🙂 wow everyone's up early haha, @Bubbsie @New-journey and @Greyhound Gal good luck with your appointments too 🙂 weird how so many of us has them the same day lol, anyway 5.3 for me this morning, have a great day folks :D x
Thanks K...back from the clinic...INR levels 2.3...good numbers...so...wait for it...next appointment in six weeks...great result...hope yours goes well this morning Paul...think we should get him cloned...share him around.

Thanks K...back from the clinic...INR levels 2.3...good numbers...so...wait for it...next appointment in six weeks...great result...hope yours goes well this morning Paul...think we should get him cloned...share him around.
Job centre was ok all gone wrong now though bus broke down somewhere so I've had to taxi it home from the next town £16 down so far and it was the same bus I was due to get to the hospital so will have to taxi it out there too! :( congrats on the number though 🙂 x

She used to hide in the shower when we lived all on one floor. Now we've moved, she's not allowed upstairs so she'll have to make do with behind the sofa or under the wood pile. I'm looking fwd to her going deaf as she gets older!
Bloden...think I've got the wrong end of the stick...thought you were speaking in the 3rd person...thought this referred to you...thought it sounded odd...getting confused...who are we talking about...the MIL...family member...or family pet?...:confused::confused::confused:....apologies to all in the Bloden household (in advance) who may be offended by that question!

Bloden...think I've got the wrong end of the stick...thought you were speaking in the 3rd person...thought this referred to you...thought it sounded odd...getting confused...who are we talking about...the MIL...family member...or family pet?...:confused::confused::confused:....apologies to all in the Bloden household (in advance) who may be offended by that question!
I'm rolling on the floor laughing here. I happen to know that the Bloden referred to is a dog.....but if you read (human) Bloden's comments in the context of a mother in law...well, It sounds hilarious!

I think a lump of concrete would be better
Hope your levels don't take too much longer to lower.

You have my sympathy , I have to wait half an hour before I can eat and I'm starving too .
The first part of your post made me LOL Lin :D:D:D:D:D:D x

Reactions: Ljc
I'm rolling on the floor laughing here. I happen to know that the Bloden referred to is a dog.....but if you read (human) Bloden's comments in the context of a mother in law...well, It sounds hilarious!
Well Robin...I was beginning to wonder...hope the mother in law never sees this😱😱😱...I could be in big trouble!

Hahaha...yeah, I thought you thought I was talking in the 3rd person! :D I also thought "Ear plugs for dogs, eh? What will they think of next?!"😱

You hit the nail on the head - Bloden's one of my dogs. My avatar pic is my other pooch, Gwen.🙂 Tee hee...

Job centre was ok all gone wrong now though bus broke down somewhere so I've had to taxi it home from the next town £16 down so far and it was the same bus I was due to get to the hospital so will have to taxi it out there too! :( congrats on the number though 🙂 x
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it always happens K...on the way to the clinic this morning someone hit the wing mirror on my car...he wasn't paying attention...shattered the glass...drove straight on...have a temporary replacement on it...lord knows how much it will cost to replace it...had a good morning...so...refuse to get angry...there's nothing we can do about it...hope this afternoon goes well...interested to hear how it goes.

Thanks! I might have to work hard to make sure he listens, I know he is very against low carb. Already thinking of a treat in Bath after, Hotel Chocolate is nearby. :D
Hotel Chocolate sounds perfect Jo...pop in after the appointment...it's a must...if you did well...then two chocs are the minimum...if he was a pain...then upgrade that to three...or four (ooh so want one now)...just had a look on their website...wish I hadn't...really really really want some NOW!

I'm crying laughing having re-read mine and Bubbsie's posts - she (MIL) isn't allowed upstairs...haha...have you got a cellar...haha. Thanks, Robin, made my day.😛

Hahaha...yeah, I thought you thought I was talking in the 3rd person! :D I also thought "Ear plugs for dogs, eh? What will they think of next?!"😱

You hit the nail on the head - Bloden's one of my dogs. My avatar pic is my other pooch, Gwen.🙂 Tee hee...
In my defence Bloden...It's been a long day...with an early start...all I'm saying:D...

I'm crying laughing having re-read mine and Bubbsie's posts - she (MIL) isn't allowed upstairs...haha...have you got a cellar...haha. Thanks, Robin, made my day.😛
I'm just going down to the cellar...to hide...in case the MIL sees this...if there is any chance she might...please don't tell her where I'm located!

11.1 for me today, but had an awful night with side effects because of withdrawal from some other medication.
Blimey Lorraine...you are having a time of it...hope you get some respite soon...it always seems as if 'things' like to arrive in 'bunches'...fingers crossed they settle down ASAP.

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it always happens K...on the way to the clinic this morning someone hit the wing mirror on my car...he wasn't paying attention...shattered the glass...drove straight on...have a temporary replacement on it...lord knows how much it will cost to replace it...had a good morning...so...refuse to get angry...there's nothing we can do about it...hope this afternoon goes well...interested to hear how it goes.
Well so far £26 down and should have cost under £10 for ALL of the bus journeys :( at the hospital now waiting to be seen will update all tonight as will have to see how I can get home and then it will be time to eat and get the dishes done etc, after the day I've had I'm going home and jumping straight into the pj's!, sorry to hear about your car hope it doesn't cost too much to fix! X

Hi everyone haven't had no internet for the last few days hope you are all well. Results from past two days waking 6.8/7.0 . Hope you've all had sunshine it has been a lovely day here in Norfolk.
Wondered where you were Barbara...good numbers...glad to have you back...you can never have too many Barbara's😉😉😉.

Back