Group 7-day waking average?

Good luck Kaylz - hope both appointments go well for you - let us know how you get on. Is your Bruce going with you? x
Thanks 🙂 and no not today, first ones only the job centre then Paul this afternoon, also have the eye hospital tomorrow :( consultant on the 19th September and hopefully a psychologist one will come through soon x

Good morning everyone 🙂 wow everyone's up early haha, @Bubbsie @New-journey and @Greyhound Gal good luck with your appointments too 🙂 weird how so many of us has them the same day lol, anyway 5.3 for me this morning, have a great day folks :D x
I wish I was seeing your Paul today! He has fans around the country now, good luck and hope he helps you with more choices and to feel more confident. I am sure you have written down all your questions, oh just remembered I need to do that too!

I wish I was seeing your Paul today! He has fans around the country now, good luck and hope he helps you with more choices and to feel more confident. I am sure you have written down all your questions, oh just remembered I need to do that too!
Might tell him we need to clone him so everyone can have his help! Lol I have 4 pages prepared haha one is just a sheet with how I've been feeling and things though but good to get it out! QUICK go get your questions down! Before you forget anything lol x

Good morning, it's a great big 9.8 for me after another hypo last night, I decided not to include any boiling water this time 🙄

I hope all those with appointments have good results and good advice 🙂
Oh Flower sorry to hear this that DF just isn't leaving you alone just now, hope your feeling better now and @Northerner get that DF buried again and keep her there a bit longer this time! :D x

Thanks 🙂 and no not today, first ones only the job centre then Paul this afternoon, also have the eye hospital tomorrow :( consultant on the 19th September and hopefully a psychologist one will come through soon x
Goodness me, you've a lot on in the coming days & week Kaylz - good luck again x

Oh Flower sorry to hear this that DF just isn't leaving you alone just now, hope your feeling better now and @Northerner get that DF buried again and keep her there a bit longer this time! :D x
Dont know how DF escaped @Northerners garden as I shackled her in a dungeon on the day of @Amigos wedding anniversay!!!

Good morning 4.2 today

Morning all, 8.9 here, put in five units of novorapid an hour ago, now 8.4 and waiting to drop a bit more before breakfast. Northie, could you please make sure the DF is well buried and put a brick on top, I'm starving!

Last edited:
I see their are lots of appointments today. I hope hey all go well.

Morning all, 8.9 here, put five units of novorapid an hour ago, now 8.4 and waiting to drop a bit more before breakfast. Northie, could you please make sure the DF is well buried and put a brick on top, I'm starving!
She's been breathing through a straw for the past 48 hours - shall I put a kink in it? 😱 😉

Morning all, 8.9 here, put in five units of novorapid an hour ago, now 8.4 and waiting to drop a bit more before breakfast. Northie, could you please make sure the DF is well buried and put a brick on top, I'm starving!
I think a lump of concrete would be better
Hope your levels don't take too much longer to lower.

You have my sympathy , I have to wait half an hour before I can eat and I'm starving too .

Good morning 🙂 5.8 for me today 🙂

Morning all. A 7.5 for me this morning.

Thanks Bloden...do you have a cellar?...cupboard under the stairs...even have stairs...failing those...will have to be the earplugs...I can't bear fireworks night...seems to start on the 5th of November...then continue until the following January...never ending...good luck...hope it's just a one day thing😱.
She used to hide in the shower when we lived all on one floor. Now we've moved, she's not allowed upstairs so she'll have to make do with behind the sofa or under the wood pile. I'm looking fwd to her going deaf as she gets older!

Back