Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all and 5.2 very happy to wake up in my bed and so sad cancelling my week of pilates classes every day. How can bruised ribs take so long to get better!
I wish you all a wonderful week.
Congratulations on the House Special! 🙂 Hope those pesky ribs feel better soon {{{very gentle hug}}} 🙂

Morning all, a full DP this morning, 7.5. Are you sure the DF was safely buried, Northie?
injected five units, and left it an hour before eating breakfast, was 4.3 by then.
Just checked and the earth does look as though it got disturbed overnight, but that could have been the neighbour's cat burying her 'you know what'...😱 😉

11.5 for me up from 8 last night.

Good morning all and 5.2 very happy to wake up in my bed and so sad cancelling my week of pilates classes every day. How can bruised ribs take so long to get better!
I wish you all a wonderful week.
Well done on the HS Jo x

Attachments

• Greet-With.png
    Greet-With.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 2
Good sunny Monday folks.
No waking today ~ out of test strips!
My usual take care wishes & hope everyone has a good week x

Attachments

• So True! _ Coffee___ I NEED COFFEE! _ Pinterest.jpg
    So True! _ Coffee___ I NEED COFFEE! _ Pinterest.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1
7 for this am but I went out for tea last night and had lemon meringue pie for desert oops

Lucky to wake with a 7.4 after yesterday's festivities and over indulgence!

Question now is, how to resist the half dozen home made cupcakes left and the most scrummy chocolate celebratory cake ever which keeps beckoning me with its chocolate curls and choccie buttons topping! 😱
I can't give it away because it's my son's.

Not to mention the box of chocolates my son has now opened from his present haul!

This slice of Burgen isn't competing! HELP! :(

Gosh, that sounds very 😱😱😱 Amigo, not to mention :D😎:D!

A 5.7 for me today, one of a succession of various 5s the last few mornings.

Question now is, how to resist the half dozen home made cupcakes left and the most scrummy chocolate celebratory cake ever which keeps beckoning me with its chocolate curls and choccie buttons topping! 😱

Not to mention the box of chocolates my son has now opened from his present haul!

Amigo - scoff the lot today and get it over with 😛:D😱 Start afresh tomorrow:D x

Cup cakes in the freezer...maybe if you eat the chocolate curls & buttons...the cake will seem less attractive...if that fails...the only way to remove further temptation for the next few days...finish that cake today😛😛😛.

You're little devils! I like that in a person!
😛

However, I refuse to gorge on the grounds of holiday due and don't want any more excess weight on the plane (my seat specifically). :D

Take them to a food bank or drop them round mine 🙂. I'll happily take them off your hands x

G'day all. 6.6 @ 8.43 🙂

After a failed repeat experiment of the curry and naan bread, was 15.8 at bed time, waking this morning a very surprising 4.5. If all had gone to normal practice would of expected a in the 7.00's this morning, but as usual no predicting anything.

Happy good morning folks ~ too dark to tell what sort of day its going to be!
No test strips ~ no waking!
Take care folks ~ have a good day - and if you have the power to make someone happy today ~ do it:D
Happy Tuesday Comments and Graphics Codes for Myspace, Friendster ___.gif

Last edited:
Back